Received Payne products AFTER my very sweet email

NubianQueen

message. Oh yes I did! Right after my post regarding the phony tracking number, I had to vent a little to Payne's via email which suggested
spank.gif
that not only they make sure I receive my products, but also all of my 'friends' that I KNEW who still haven't received their Surge.

I had already ordered from walgreens.com because I was told that charge wouldn't go through (but it did
mad.gif
). The package from walgreens did arrive before the Payne's and although it had a lot of bubble wrap, there was some spillage of my product. I'm not anal about most things, but my hair..... I don't play! Payne's bottles were all taped shut and they used a smaller box even though I ordered more products from them.

Just wanted everyone to know the pros and cons from both companies. Oh yes, one last thing, Payne's charges $6.95 for shipping, Walgreen's has free shipping on $50+ orders however, they charge tax.

I currently have:

15 bottles of Hair Revitalizer Plus 14
3 bottles of Woojee Cream
3 bottles of Lotion Motion #9

So if this stuff works like I am hoping it will, I just might reorder from Payne's now that they know not to mess with me!
fallenangel.gif

Re: Received Payne products AFTER my very sweet em

You two are tooo cute. I think your the first to use the Soror sign in a new thread.

i had to reorder from Payne's since Walgreens doesn't ship to APO addresses. I didn't get stiffed the first time, so I hope Payne's comes through for me again...*sighs*

NubianQueen, good to hear this because I like Payne's. I just hope I can trust them in the future.

Awww shucks, OnceUponAtime, that was sweet of you!
grin.gif

Leisha, I too hope you get your products, they've already been warned!!
naughty.gif

wave.gif
Thanks miss brown and perfectpeace, I certainly didn't want to catch a case with them!
swordfight.gif
Don't they know messin' with my hair is like messin' with my emotions?!
whip.gif

weird.gif
S-CUURRRLL!!
weird.gif

Back