Reasons why men propose

'It was when I opened the car door to seat her then walked around to my door only to see her stretching across to open mine. It sounds simple but you would be surprised at the little things guys look for '

I've heard this one before.

That was in a movie

Wallace W, married seven years:

I don't believe there was a particular moment. I was starving for sex and we were in church. Her best friend turned me down a few days before (I had proposed to her), and this one was available and was always showing up, so I asked her. It wasn't a moment of, 'Oh wow, mi really check fi dah girl yah and want her to have mi kids'. I just wanted to get married.

This is so foul! He probably is still trying to mess around with the best friend. Or has been...

And what made me decide that she was the one was that whenever she is cooking the kitchen is always clean. I love that. So while she's cooking she's cleaning up.

:rofl: this one is so funny to me!:lol:

I'd love to hear why each women said yes, particularly the women who married the man her bestie turned down just days before.

lol...ya...men are like children. Why should your girl be the one to make sure you're eating and sleeping okay? Are you not an adult?

To tell you the truth, the sex was good so I planned to continue to get it. I felt so good that first time that I decided there and then that I didn't want another man getting it.

I want to laugh and shake my head at the same time :rofl:

I don't believe there was a particular moment. I was starving for sex and we were in church. Her best friend turned me down a few days before (I had proposed to her), and this one was available and was always showing up, so I asked her. It wasn't a moment of, 'Oh wow, mi really check fi dah girl yah and want her to have mi kids'. I just wanted to get married.

I read this one three times!!! Lawd, is this real life?? :lachen::lachen::lachen:

He like TOTALLY ruined the vibe/flow I was feeling....
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyway, I am learning more and more that when it comes to men, MOST men really do want NICE, caring, supportive, loving, and friendly women! :yep: I think society has kind of blinded us as women to think that we have to be all hard and tough and this and that, especially in the work world. But when it really comes down to it, I think a LOT of men want to marry a woman who they can see raising his kids someday. :yep:

Plus, those qualities (feminine essence) are typically the opposite of what men usually are (the masculine), so I can understand why men would be attracted to it. We're usually attracted to opposites.

After the first one, it went downhill from there. And to think that these are Caribbean men too. I'm depressed now. :ohwell:

Jamaican men are REALLY into family life. Even if you don't like someone in his family, suck it up and be cordial because they're not going anywhere.

And men in general love good food and sex lol.

They should just add "she was pregnant" to the list because 75% of the couples that got married/engaged in the last year did so when she got pregnant.

i really think it is all about timing. when men are ready to marry it's whoever they are dating are whomever is on there path at that time. except an ex are current girlfriend that did something that left a bad taste in his mouth.

Back