Reagan Gomez-Preston

naughty.gif
whyme.gif
barf.gif
nono.gif

she looks cute in reuben's video, with the more golden look but...not in those pix, i dont like the blonde job at all. much like christinal milian. but oh well, her head of hair not mine, thank god
smile.gif

EWW, yes...I feel you, her hair was really pretty black, I don't like her new color on her at all either.

what happened 2 my sweet darling.

if possible, can someone find a color guide chart on the net so LHCFers wont make this mistake?

Yeah,she looks a hot mess now. She was on the cover of some hair magazine last year and I promise I did not know who she was-she looked like a lion.

[ QUOTE ]
LondonDiva said:
Forget her, who's the cutie. I know she's married is that her hubby??

[/ QUOTE ]
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
anky said:
what happened 2 my sweet darling.

if possible, can someone find a color guide chart on the net so LHCFers wont make this mistake?

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif

Just say NO!!!

[ QUOTE ]
BJ007 said:
She had such beautiful shiny jet black hair, I really don't like this new look. The color is awful to me, not a good dye job at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Her hair was soooo beautiful before!!! The new color doesn't suit her at all.
nono.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Bublnbrnsuga said:
She was on the cover of some hair magazine last year and I promise I did not know who she was-she looked like a lion.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw that. Her hair was styled in an old fashioned, fluffly roller set. The color looked yellow/orange.
frown.gif
Her hair was the bomb on that Robert Townshend show! It always looked so shiny and healthy.
smile.gif

Did anyone remember seeing her hair in that hiphopera with Beyonce.. That movie called Carmen. her hair was so long and black in that movie. She's a very pretty girl. Always been a fan of hers even though her name is lesser known. That black did suit her better.

Yeah, I thinks she's too blond now. I liked her hair much better darker...
RGP.jpg
ReganGomezProsdenAP2.JPG

And BTW, did she get implants???
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

I agree with Lindy. It doesn't suit her. People should take their skin color into account when coloring their hair. Just as certain color clothing clashes with each other, so do hair and skin.

I like her hair in Reuben's video. I also like her Black hair. I think darker hair looks healthier so maybe that's why her blond hair doesn't look as healthy.

Dang!! She looks like a VideHO!!
shocked.gif
What a shame...
nono.gif
And do you see how thin the blonde hair looks in that swimsuit pic??!! I'm gonna pray that all her pretty hair is braided under there... maybe it's a weave??? I just can't believe she wrecked her hair like that.
ohwell.gif

The blonde hair just doesn't 'fit' her complexion. I think it she went more along the lines of brown/caramel it would have suited her more.

Ok i think that she is a gorgeous woman. there is no taking away from that. I think that her stylist just lost track of time and color when they decided to change her hair color. Personally i think she knows it looks bad but she is trying to take it all with grace. After a few washings and fading it will look better. And for those who think her breast look bad, shame on u. I believe they are the same size, its just tricks of the camera and clothing. Remember this is hollywood. And besides we are on this site to lift each other up not tear each other down. Think about it. ~1

I agree the blonde is unbecoming. I first saw it when she played Flex's lil sister on One on One and I was like WHY!!! It looks dry and damaged and it doesn't suit her skintone to me. She should've went for the color that Ashanti has now.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ChocoKitty said:
[ QUOTE ]
LondonDiva said:
Forget her, who's the cutie. I know she's married is that her hubby??

[/ QUOTE ]

Could this be the same guy
http://www.cmxvision.com/html/B2kNewsGallary.htm
or is it me?
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah looks like the same guy. He just looks better in the pic with her. Is he the new member of B2k lol?

I liked her in Ruben's video but not in those pics above.

Back