Reagan Gomez-Preston

Yep that is her husband in the photo. They have been married for a few yeras now. He's a model.

I will explain my comment. Someone asked if her breast were implants. I said they seemed too low to be implants and that they looked a bit saggy. Sorry, but that is how I viewed them. I am not trying to tear anyone down, I know that a natural breast can sit low on the chest,especially if she is a mother. It's a fact of life!!!

Melodee,

Maybe it's the angle that the shot was taken at--kind of from above. I take it you were saying that her breasts look saggy for implants, because implants are usually sunny side up all the way.
laugh.gif
I don't know if those are implants--but I don't remember her Chi Chi's looking that big.

She's a beautiful girl, but I liked her better with her natural hair color. I'm gon' have to beat her up about kissin' Ruben in his video though.

Gotta see that Reuben video!!!
Supergirl, the camera angles can really fool the eye, but with celebs ya' never know.
drunk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
diamond_nh said:
[ QUOTE ]
ChocoKitty said:
[ QUOTE ]
LondonDiva said:
Forget her, who's the cutie. I know she's married is that her hubby??

[/ QUOTE ]

Could this be the same guy
http://www.cmxvision.com/html/B2kNewsGallary.htm
or is it me?
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah looks like the same guy. He just looks better in the pic with her. Is he the new member of B2k lol?

I liked her in Ruben's video but not in those pics above.

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
He's Raz B's artist. He has a deal with Universal Records I think.

I never commented on Reagan's hair... I didn't care for it in Rueben's video... but I thought that was just the hater in me. She's still beautiful though. I absolutely loved when she had shiny black hair.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ChocoKitty said:
[ QUOTE ]
diamond_nh said:
[ QUOTE ]
ChocoKitty said:
[ QUOTE ]
LondonDiva said:
Forget her, who's the cutie. I know she's married is that her hubby??

[/ QUOTE ]

Could this be the same guy
http://www.cmxvision.com/html/B2kNewsGallary.htm
or is it me?
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah looks like the same guy. He just looks better in the pic with her. Is he the new member of B2k lol?

I liked her in Ruben's video but not in those pics above.

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
He's Raz B's artist. He has a deal with Universal Records I think.

I never commented on Reagan's hair... I didn't care for it in Rueben's video... but I thought that was just the hater in me. She's still beautiful though. I absolutely loved when she had shiny black hair.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That color is not her
ohwell.gif
. She's much prettier with the dark brown or black color.

Maybe this is a sign that I'm getting old, but I think her hubby looks too feminine. When I clicked on that B2K link, I thought I was looking at one of Black Planet's "female studs" (or whatever they call themselves)
crazy.gif

In the first pic, her blonde hair has a greenish cast to it...the one in the bathing suit looks better, but I like the dark hair on her the best.

nice pics.. I dunno about the blonde look.. she looks better w/ dark hair. But she and her hubby look so happy, cute together. Wasn't she in a Townsend sitcom?

The problem with the color is that she is very Olive-skinned. Olive people need darker hair otherwise they look funny. She should have done ASH blonde highlights! She's still gorgeous though. As for the ta-ta's - I have no idea! I never knew what they looked like to begin with. No opinion there. :-)

She is also in a new video called "No Better Love" by Young Gunz. In one scene her hair looked damaged at the roots. Too Bad.

Back