Re: Hair type does anyone know...

drasgrl

For the life of me I have yet to figure out my hair type :wallbash: because my hair is just up mixed all over. I've never really done any research as to why I was wondering if anyone read anything to explain why? Then as I was typing the title it dawned on me that my parents had very different hair types. Could this be the reason why I have different types? But I don't just have two I have at least three. Why can't my hair type be the same all over it would be a lot easier to deal with. I guess I should just accept that my hair is like this but it frustrates me a little. :wallbash:

I believe that a lot of people have more than one texture due to heredity, as you mentioned. I myself have three and I know that two of the textures come from my parents. The 3rd is possibly from someone down the line.

I have several distinct hair textures as well so I can relate to your frustration. Most days I don't think much about it but sometimes it gets on my nerves.

Dont feel bad I dont know mine either.....I think I may be a 3 something.:perplexed Once I take these braids out I will post a pic somewhere so u ladies can help me out.

It looks like you are between a 4a and 4b.....that's what I got from ur texture shoot in ur Fotki....I really couldnt see any other texture from the pics you took....I have two different textures as well the front and back of my hair is 3cish and the middle is 4a....but it's the 4a's that I have more of...... so I just go w/ that.:yep: I know how frustrating it can be...trust me...when it's time to relax I only want to relax the middle :wallbash:...but I learned to deal w/ it.

HTH.

Back