Raves for my new regimen!

ComfortablyNumb

I have natural 3b/3c type curly hair and I have finally got a regimen down for at least the summer that has been working wonders for me so far.

I wash daily with Creme of Nature, I then apply Intensive Blends for Colored Permed hair (my hair is neither colored or permed but I love this stuff!) and the intensive blends leave in. I then use Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion and let it air dry.

I would definitely recommend the Palmer's Cocoa butter Lotion to anyone who isn't scared of products like petrolatum because it is listed on the ingredients list but not number one or two or anything. It is great on parched ends. I recommended it to friends after having success with it and they love it on their parched ends (oh yeah, they are relaxed). But of course, I would also recommend the other products, especially if you have a hairtype similar to mine.

This regiman has been great on my hair. Never has my hair felt softer and looked as good curly. It is also growing. Since its curly it hasnt measured, but I plan on comparing growth at the end of the summer. Right now it's at my collarbone in some places and a little past in others. I was skeptical about washing with the creme of nature shampoo everyday, but so far no problems! This is great, I just had to share.

Hey CN
wave.gif

Sounds like u and your regime are a perfect match
smile.gif

I agree, CON is sooooooo wonderful. I love this shampoo.

Congrats on your successes
clap.gif

God Bless,
Peachtree

Well done on your new regime. I've never heard of using cocoa butter lotion to moisturize either. I'm glad your regime is working! Yes CON shampoo is excellent.

Back