My sincere apologies

shtow

I am sorry to u ladies in the VICL(Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion) thread. I stated I would not put skin lotion in my hair. 2 weeks ago, I put some in one section of my hair, didn't do anything. Well today, when I moisturized earlier I skipped my kitchen. I put VICL on one side and Palmer's Cocoabutter with Vitamin E on the other. I sealed both with coconut oil. The side with VICL was like :lol:, but the side with the palmers was like :thankyou:! My hair, no lie, is uber soft, bouncy, and moisturized. I may have to give away my beloved nexxus humectress. I have to use a lot of humectress and my hair looks wet (although I do like this product). But the Palmer's got rid of my KNOTS!! When I used the Palmers, I already moisturized and detangled 6 hours prior and my hair was just fighting with me. But I won this one :catfight:A little goes a long way because it is so thick. And I mean it. I usually have to PACK on moisturizer but this time I may have used a half a tablespoon, and thats a lot less than I used too. If anyone cannot find a moisturizer I suggest giving this one a try. I will try using this for a rollerset next week and will post pics. I know its late but I had to rave! This is a dream come true!

Here are the ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) , Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Petrolatum, Propylene : Glycol. Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Dil (Paraffinum liquidum), Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum). Hydroxyethycellulose, PEG-8 Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Yellow 5 (Cl19140), Orange 4 (015510).

Last edited:
This sounds really interesting, thanks for sharing your experience with the Palmers.

Glad it worked out for you. I used to use this a few years ago and it made my hair look great.

Back