Rave: Vidal Sassoon Steam Setter!!!!

JLove74

I didn't see many review on the forum about these and was a little skeptical, but after much thought, going back and forth between Vidal or Caruso, I picked up the Vidal Sassoon at Ulta (It was cheaper too! only $17). Couldn't wait to try it out. Easy to use, curls came out just perfect (no frizz) & bouncy & my hair was soft. I just finger combed it and the curls lasted all day and even looked good the next morning! This is a keeper! I have some pictures in my fotki.

I guess this will be my new tool for the summer, YAY!!!! Hopefully the curls will hold up in the D.C. heat.....

I'm glad to see at least one review on this. This has been on my to but list for a while. I figure since the Vidal can steam 2 rollers at a time thatit would be a better choice.
How many big rollers come with it and can you buy extras?

sareca said:
My caruso burned out again! I'm not buying another one at $40 for 3 months. :mad:
This happened to my set also. I found that if you plug it in about 1/2 an hr early, it should work fine...just give it more time to start steaming.

*Dee* said:
This happened to my set also. I found that if you plug it in about 1/2 an hr early, it should work fine...just give it more time to start steaming.

Really? I'll try that.

gorgeoushair said:
I'm glad to see at least one review on this. This has been on my to but list for a while. I figure since the Vidal can steam 2 rollers at a time thatit would be a better choice.
How many big rollers come with it and can you buy extras?

It can only steam one at a time and it comes with 6 larger rollers. You can order extra from VIdal Sassoon or you can also use the Caruso rollers.

JLove74 said:
It can only steam one at a time and it comes with 6 larger rollers. You can order extra from VIdal Sassoon or you can also use the Caruso rollers.

Oops my bad! I got this mixed up with the Revlon one. On theirs you can steam 2 rollers at once.

Back