RAVE: Silicon Mix leave-in (great for rollersets)

PinkPebbles

Ladies-

I've finally tried the Silicon Mix leave-in for my roller-sets and I absolutely love it:shocked:!

I'm a huge fan of Lacio-Lacio but I must admit that the Silicon Mix leave-in is the bizness and provides great moisture! It provided something extra to my curls:grin:. The scent is kind of strong...a little too floral but the product did its job!

Just wanted to share (especially to the Lacio-Lacio club).

Thanks for sharing! :) I was thinking about trying this for my rollersets. I might pick it up. :yep:

Did you use anything else? Did you use water to re-wet, etc?

Thanks for sharing! :) I was thinking about trying this for my rollersets. I might pick it up. :yep:

Did you use anything else? Did you use water to re-wet, etc?

After I deep-conditioned and rinsed my hair I applied the Silicon Mix Leave-in...that's it.

I'm not a fast roller so I had to re-wet my hair to a few sections. I used spring water (deer park) to re-wet.

Once my hair dried, I applied a dime size of Avocado oil through-out my curls to seal in the moisture. I shampooed my hair this past saturday and my hair still looks well moisturize and soft which led me to do this review!

i might try this but i doubt it. the silicon mix deep conditioner did nothing for me and the smell gave me a quick and harsh headache.

Got to add, just got back from NY, where I went on a huge PJ spree, got Lacio Lacio and Silicon Mix leave in and out of the 2, silicon mix really does it for me. I'm a natural who straightens and silicon mix is the biz. The scent is a bit strong but the effects are wonderful!!!

I've never used the silicon mix leave in, but love lacio lacio. i may have to add this to my Christmas list. Oh, BTW. . . . .

:needpics:

c'mon, show us the goods.

I've never used the silicon mix leave in, but love lacio lacio. i may have to add this to my Christmas list. Oh, BTW. . . . .

:needpics:

c'mon, show us the goods.

LOL...I didn't take any pictures...maybe I'll take some the next time I shampoo my hair & post them in this thread!

Last edited:
Back