Another Silicon Mix rave and an album update.

Dang, so you guys are gonna leave a sista hanging without posting the ingredients for this wonderful-sounding product? Daaaaaaannnnnngggg. . . .

I don't get home from work until 11:30, so if someone doesn't beat me to it by then, I will post the ingredients. I apologize. :)
Neroli said:
Dang, so you guys are gonna leave a sista hanging without posting the ingredients for this wonderful-sounding product? Daaaaaaannnnnngggg. . . .

Yup, I followed my rinse with this conditioner,after I shampooed the excess rinse out, you know?
OneInAMillion said:
Bumping for Starian...

As usual, your hair looks thick, shiny, and healthy!!!

This is one of the conditioners my hairdresser uses...I'm gonna have to see if I can find it in the BSS. Also, did you use this conditioner immediately after your rinse? I'm getting my rinse done saturday and I wanted to follow with a good conditioner. TIA

~One

Starian your hair looks beautiful,
but your'e just starting my PJism back up--thanks alot, :lol:

oh I got to get me some! I see it all the time in the BSS in Harlem, they have the 2lb jar for 9.99! I also got a deep conditioner called cANELA (?) SMELLS LIKE CINANAMON! can't wait to try it!

Starian said:
I don't get home from work until 11:30, so if someone doesn't beat me to it by then, I will post the ingredients. I apologize. :)

TIA! BTW, your hair is rocking . . .

I put the Silicon Mix Leave in before I rollerset my hair today and the shine is blinding. I have pics on my fotki if you would like to see the results. This stuff is great. I dont have my bf's camera so I had to use my crappy one so the quality of the pics are crappy. :mad:

Cool. I was thinking about getting the Leave-in also, but I smacked myself on the wrist and said I had to get the PJism under control. (How long is that gonna last? No time!) It looks like the whole product line is good...Your hair is gorgeous!
glossyxlipz said:
I put the Silicon Mix Leave in before I rollerset my hair today and the shine is blinding. I have pics on my fotki if you would like to see the results. This stuff is great. I dont have my bf's camera so I had to use my crappy one so the quality of the pics are crappy. :mad:

Alli77 said:
oh I got to get me some! I see it all the time in the BSS in Harlem, they have the 2lb jar for 9.99! I also got a deep conditioner called cANELA (?) SMELLS LIKE CINANAMON! can't wait to try it!
canela means cinnamon in spanish

Your hair looks FABULOUS Glossy. The shine is amazing and your hair is so full and pretty.
glossyxlipz said:

Bumping to post the ingredients for Neroli and others...Sorry I didn't do it last night. Fell right asleep. State job whupped my ***, ya hear?

Water, Mineral Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerine, Citric Acid, Cetrimoniun Chloride, Dimethycone, Copolyol, Clymethicone, Keratin, Ceramide, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance.

Starian said:
Bumping to post the ingredients for Neroli and others...Sorry I didn't do it last night. Fell right asleep. State job whupped my ***, ya hear?

Water, Mineral Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerine, Citric Acid, Cetrimoniun Chloride, Dimethycone, Copolyol, Clymethicone, Keratin, Ceramide, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance.

Thanks a bunch!!

Well I'm back. I shampooed and conditioned my hair in sections this time... and used the Silicon Mix as a leave-in. Once again, it was just ok. Better slip, but that was it. I don't care for the smell. My hair still thinks Miss Key is King.

My date told me that my hair was shiny, soft, and lush (yes, he used those words) after using the Silicon Mix. Maybe I should let him try it :lol:

anky said:
My date told me that my hair was shiny, soft, and lush (yes, he used those words) after using the Silicon Mix. Maybe I should let him try it :lol:

Ok...this says it all :thumbsup: Where's my Silicon Mix?

:grin: ahh gosh this stuff sounds 2great! :eek: i need it! iv just looked on sickbay but htey dont ship to the uk!!! what will i do? does anyone know of another site that will ship to my? :confused:

If you want, I can pick it up at my local spot and then send it to you. Its too good to miss out!! Ive had great results too but lazy to post the review....

Back