Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

I just bought two 16 oz bottles of DB transitioning creme. I don't mind paying $40 for the product, but it kills me to pay $9 for shipping. Is there anything similar I can buy on the ground?

I'm having a slight PJ attack I have some conditioner left but I want to buy my super size before they run out.
:rolleyes:

I need a replacement for my Aveda Damage Remedy Intensive Treatment. That stuff is now $35. I just can't go on like this. It was a protein treatment. I've tried the Queen Helene and don't notice any difference, so I want to try something else. Maybe the Komaza Care one? I hate paying shipping too. If I order from Komaza Care, I want to get something else so I don't just pay shipping for one bottle of protein treatment. But I don't need anything else ...

No ladies but thanks. I'm going to look through my subscribed threads now to find it. It was a whole lifestyle blog along with the calendars. That's why I liked the site. And they gave two different calendars, one for each of the sexes. Ugh I love it

@SlimPickinz
how did you do multiple quotes?
I keep looking for the button but its gone TIA

I got my hot head thermal deep conditioning cap! No more sitting under the dryer to deep condition. I hate being under the dryer period! But if I had to sit under there to dry a style quickly I won't mind as much as sitting under to deep condition as well. I will post this week or end of week on how it goes. Their delivery was quick. I ordered sunday. They must have shipped the following day

Going back to what I know about my hair and what I like. No longer swayed by someone else's regimens other than applying relaxer in smaller sections and rinsing/neutralizing before going to the next sections.

Going back to what I know about my hair and what I like. No longer swayed by someone else's regimens other than applying relaxer in smaller sections and rinsing/neutralizing before going to the next sections.
I tried that twice and got the other half wet. I will never look back at that again. Not when me and SO tag team and we get down!

I got my hot head thermal deep conditioning cap! No more sitting under the dryer to deep condition. I hate being under the dryer period! But if I had to sit under there to dry a style quickly I won't mind as much as sitting under to deep condition as well. I will post this week or end of week on how it goes. Their delivery was quick. I ordered sunday. They must have shipped the following day

I adore mine.

I need some help. There is an Esty vendor (pretty sure) who sells scented shea butter...I remember looking at the product pics and they were so cute, I think some were dessert scented and they were packaged to look like dessert? Does that even make sense? :lol: like the package/shea butter looked like ice cream scoops?? Ugh somebody help me!!

I wish I could get away w/ doing wash n go's. Mine look fine while drying, but once my hair is fully dry (and the different levels of shrinkage sets in) it just looks bad. Then there are the massive tangles and extra dryness after 1 day. My hair is unsuitable for so many natural styles.

A few weeks ago, a member posted about getting free samples of Dark and Lovely's LOC set. Does anyone remember where that thread was? Search isn't helping me, and I want to know if others had success using the products. It includes a leave in spray, an oil cocktail and a sealing cream. Mine just came in the mail today.

I thinking k I want to shape my fro...

Right now it has a funny shape. I don't quite want to cut it unless it's a REALLY cut, not just a fro shape up lol.

Back