Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

I can't wait until my next pay check. I've been saving for 3 weeks to by myself a Pibbs hood hair dryer and I'll finally be able to pay for it after tomorrow. I'll also be able to pick up some products that I've been eye-ing for the last month or so.

I'm thinking I'll try setting my hair with satin rollers at night. One of my jobs is very heavy on appearances so it gives me incentive to actually ATTEMPT to "look like I'm somebody" as my grandmother would say.

some of these hair folks on YouTube are so uncomfortably awkward :lol: with the slow mo, smoldering eyes, flips, turns, seductively looking over shoulder, and pouty lips :rofl: HOW UNCOMFORTABLE, DON'T NOBODY CURR BOUT ALL DAT

955556_orig.gif

"...and now for my shea butter mix."

some of these hair folks on YouTube are so uncomfortably awkward :lol: with the slow mo, smoldering eyes, flips, turns, seductively looking over shoulder, and pouty lips :rofl: HOW UNCOMFORTABLE, DON'T NOBODY CURR BOUT ALL DAT

YASSS. There are two utubers: melissa denise and nefertiti bourne, that I absolutely LOVE there hair, but I may have to unsub b/c of all the stares, pouts and smizing of the eyes. What is that all about. I'm noticing it more and more with utubers.

I need to keep my ends stretched. Otherwise they always tangle and knot. That never happens when I wear my hair straight. So I've gone back to rolling the ends of my braids on satin rollers at night. I hope that helps.

YASSS. There are two utubers: melissa denise and nefertiti bourne, that I absolutely LOVE there hair, but I may have to unsub b/c of all the stares, pouts and smizing of the eyes. What is that all about. I'm noticing it more and more with utubers.

You'd think folks would be embarrassed!! If I watched back a video that I made and noticed I was doing all that, I'd edit those parts out! lol It's just so cringe-y!

I usually moisturize and seal daily. But trying out moisturizing only when I restyle my hair which is twice a week and just sealing daily, we will see what happens. Only taking this chance because I'm freshly relaxed but I can say frizz is down a lot because I'm using mostly oil. But when I get a good amount of new growth I get Ocd about moisture

I'm about to be two weeks post relaxer and had to put gel on my edges today smh, it probably didn't take well because it's the last part I relaxer on but I don't want to break my edges off

I think I'm gonna go wig shopping today. Love the crochet braids, but I really don't feel like doing them this weekend and I need to wash my hair in the worst way. Maybe I'll try a curly one for the first time.

You know that feeling when you refrain from purchasing something and you feel so good about it? I had that feeling until I got back home, now I'm kicking myself for not buying it. The struggle.

I did a flat twist out with SM shea butter leave in and that thang felt horrible on my head. But the definition was amazing. I guess I'll finish the bottle off this month and decide if ii want to repurchase.

Thinking about experimenting with cinnamon oil for scalp stimulation. I've been applying Miconazole daily but it would be nice to get some tingling action going (not by mixing the two however :nono: )

Just ordered some Green Magic. Can't wait to try it :))

I notice everybody's hair when I'm out mad about, black, white whatever.

Not everyone has healthy hair... long but not healthy :look:

I notice everybody's hair when I'm out mad about, black, white whatever. Not everyone has healthy hair... long but not healthy :look:

I Saw a lady the other day when I was at panera waiting for my food. She was relaxed but her hair looked so saddddd. I felt so bad for her because it was thin and lifeless, on her shoulders, yet it was so unhealthy and pathetic. I just wanted to help her so bad, even though of her regimen in my head. But I'm not about that life of approaching people so I just continued to stare. I just pray she does something with it soon, though I know I will never see her again.

I need a haircut :/ my hair is uneven and it's driving me crazy. I loooove blunt cuts on me. I miss how blunt my hair was when I cut it last year :cry3: but I've grown very attached to my length. My hair hasn't been this long since I was a kid. I cain't do it :cry3: But I know I'll be so much happier with the way my hair looks if I do. Maybe just a small cut would be enough...at least to get me by...

I'm going to pray on this lol. Either way, I'll wait until the new year to make my decision. I just wanna make WL once, dangit!!! Just give me WL!!!

Ughhh I hate SSK's. I just cut a piece of my hair in the front cause I couldn't undue the knots. It took me 2 hours to detangle because of these knots * pumps fist in air.*

You know that feeling when you refrain from purchasing something and you feel so good about it? I had that feeling until I got back home, now I'm kicking myself for not buying it. The struggle.

Nevermind, feeling gone. Went back and got it. Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm

OK, I need to get this off my chest. I miss my WL hair. I was at first happy to cut iw when it got fried. But Now, it feels short. I keep seeing women with WL hair and I feel some kind of way about it.

I'm going to marry to supplements and hair serums until the end of the year and plan on wearing my hair in a sewin to protect it until January.

Never letting anyone straighten my hair again. will go back to self trims.

I set an appointment to straighten and layer my hair early November. I'm excited and pretty scared cause I know she'll want to cut a lot, my ends are pretty damaged. I just hope I make it out with no heat damage and my longest layers at least mbl and a nice shape when my hair is back in braid outs.

Back