Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

shawnyblazes

Is Sundial Brand an African American company? Did they buy SM out? If so, when? I thought that SM was a AA company out of Georgia...

I dont know if its an AA company but for as long as I've been using Sheamoisture/Nubian Heritage, Sundial has owned them both, and this goes back into my HS years. I'm 35. I was using Nubian Heritage soaps/lotions from the local muslim stores in my area.

Before Sheamoisture launched into Target with all the new lines, the leave in conditioner that was in all the BSS, I couldnt find the leave in conditioner any more on ground , I emailed Sundial and they said I could order via phone if I wanted.

MileHighDiva

ETA Looks like Sundial was started in 1992

http://www.sundialbrands.com/

Last edited:
I have been too busy and tired to do anything yo my hair. So today I'm making myself give her the treatment. Prepoo, cleanse, rinse and DC. She deserves it.

sometimes i wonder why do i want my hair longer when i can't even style my hair simply now! im trying to pin my hair in a curly ponytail and i cant even do that, i dont even know where to place the bobby pins, i have been in the mirror for an hour and still nothing and i dont like brushing my hair over and over smoothing my hair

I have really been enjoying my hair out. When I get back on Wednesday, I will start hiding my ends until May.

I have crazy shrinkage! It really is frustrating me because I want big hair. I can't even blowdry correctly to get the big hair that I desire. Braid-outs shrink after two hours.

I just want huge hair. :crying3:

Ok, who is out there buying up all of the NTM from CVS and Walgreens?

I was finally able to buy a bottle last week, but I usually buy two. I've noticed both places have been out of stock on the NTM lately.

Prepooing overnight with Africa's Best Herbal Oil under 2 shower caps (to create more heat). I didn't drench my hair in oil, just massaged a thorough coating on. My hair softened as soon as I applied it. I also love the shine and comforting baby powder smell :) I will shampoo and DC tomorrow.

Last edited:
@sunnieb - what is NTM? ( so you know it wasn't me since I don't know what it is:lol:)

ilong - Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream.

It's one of my staple moisturizers that I use twice daily so I like to keep several bottles on hand. :yep:
6802175_320x385.jpg

I've been so hair lazy lately. I used to poo and dc every week faithfully. Now I go about 2 or 3 weeks smh. I need to hope back on it. And I don't Moisturize my hair much.

It's so hard to find cost effective styles. It's also hard to find styles that look right with my face at its current length

Back