Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Wrap foam? What kind? Sounds like something I need to try lol
I use Keracare wrap set foam lotion. It's the white cloudy one.
Another good wrap foam that doesn't give you crunch is Nairobi and Lottabody wrap foam. I made a correction in my post too. My hair wasn't dry and rough after airdrying. It was really soft, not weighted down, and hydrated.

Last edited:
Bought a pack of marley hair so my buns would be even more protective. The other day I sewed satin around my bun donut because it was wreaking havoc on my ends. Next thing to get is either a puffcuff or a cheap round banana clip. Also my crochet box braids are here, so sometime next year I'll be able to do individual crochet braids. 2017 will be the year I get the front of my hair to cbl at least :pray:

Today, I went back to detangling in small sections (10 total) and taking my time when applying conditioner and detangling.

The end result? Small amount of hair shed, easy detangling and increased conditioning. When I rinsed, my hair was like silk. No tangles, just hair like it should be lol.

The con: using roughly 4oz of conditioner with smaller sections versus 2-3oz with larger sections.

Ill use more conditioner.

Weren't some of you just saying you always miss the drama over in the ET forum?

Go get your life in the Serena and Condola threads. Serena's is (naturally) 500 posts longer but ya'll have fun :lol:

I was in there as soon as it was posted. I decided to stay outta there; it was already starting to get too real too quick. Today, I saw how many replies. I said I wasn't going in there :look:

I was in there as soon as it was posted. I decided to stay outta there; it was already starting to get too real too quick. Today, I saw how many replies. I said I wasn't going in there :look:

Yeah... I can't tell you exactly what's going on in there but I have a good idea and I don't have time for alladat :lol: The swirl debate is stronger than I thought. I don't think people even get this riled up over abortion on this forum.

Ugh that was hellish detangling. I started outside the shower on hair with DC in it. I tried with my fingers and that was a no, tried a wide tooth comb, then tried a paddle brush. I feel like SM masques almost hive me moisture overload? My hair felt so elastic and stretchy then would snap. But i just did aphogee 2 step so i shouldnt so easily get moisture overload. Anyways i was this close to chopping it off. Then i decided to get in the shower. I hate doing my hair in the shower because i hate being wet for that long. My skin and fingers get all pruney. Anyways i ways in there for almost and hour and a half. The shower stream helped tremendously but that was all tew much. Im looking into some natural hair salons to let a pro do this for me. It seems for 2017 im going to be about that salon life.

Yeah... I can't tell you exactly what's going on in there but I have a good idea and I don't have time for alladat :lol: The swirl debate is stronger than I thought. I don't think people even get this riled up over abortion on this forum.

They don't :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I'm guessing the thread contains:
Posters who are happy BW are moving along just fine
Posters who wonder how many hours have they been dating
Posters who don't agree with the swirl
Posters who are being up Rihanna just to say something.

Meanwhile, I need to understand where Mariah, MIA, Eve and Janet are finding these people.

Back