Quirky things men love about you!

Not only men, but people in general like that I'm nice and a low maintenance person. I'm working on it, but because I'm typically not so open right away, my first impression leaves a lot to be desired. It always makes people assume the worst.

But once they get to know me, since I'm a bit aloof if I don't know you, they are relieved to see that I'm not a stuck up snob. That I have an easy laugh, am not intimidating, that I like to have fun and am easy to talk to. I've heard this many times. Although, I think that I'm less aloof now that I am aware of the impression I used to create.

Guys in particular, like that I am girly, but don't embarrass easily and can laugh at myself. I can be witty and can have deep conversations about important topics, as opposed to the usual girly stuff.

Last edited:
My lack of filter and the how I am super spontaneous and random with what I say and do.

They are also flabbergasted by how familiar people act with me. They always ask me how I know someone...I'm like dude, I don't know them I just met them just now. I have a constant genuine smile.

I can appear super sweet and kind...I am kinda...but if I feel disrespected I can switch to BEAST mode. I am not afraid to defend myself when I feel truly wronged.

Oh...I can and will "crazy dance" at anytime. One of my exes LOVED when I would dance around like a fool. He would literally stare in wide eyed amusement every single time lol. He was the best audience ever!

I'm comfortable in any and all groups. Surround me with a group of red necks and I will still make new bffs.

This thread is cute :giggle:

So what I get told most....

-shortness: I am very short, and most guys who hit on me or who I date seem to find this very cute

-voice/well spoken: funnily enough I used to hateeeee my voice, but now I constantly am complimented on it. I've also been told it's "hot" that I am well spoke and when I offer my opinion I seem confident

-cheerfulness/bubbliness: I am pretty reliably happy most days, even if I'm in a bad mood I tend to still be upbeat.

-humor: I LOVE to laugh. I am a silly person by nature. So I love to joke around and laugh as much as possible. I also have been told I have cute quirky habits that are amusing, like hand gestures

-comic book fan/action movie fan/etc: Much of my movie and book taste is kind of more masculine. I was hugely into comics as a kid, grew up a huge DC fan, nowadays love superhero movies, I can have a full conversation about characters and story lines, reciting similarities/differences from comics.

Back