Quick Question

CORBINS

Does anyone use just on brand of Shampoo, conditioner and leave-in? I've noticed that everyone has a variety of products that they use for different hair styles. Does anyone have a simple yet effective routine for their hair?
confused.gif

ok here is my routine and i think it's VERY simple.

i always wash with creme of nature

twice a month i wash with pantene clarifying shampoo

i condition with st ives, dove, pantene, l'oreal conditioners

i condition twice a month with a protein conditioner (motions oil silkening protein conditioner)

i use a spray leave in daily, then i add some oil and put my hair in either a bun or two or one braid.

voila, that's it. i don't blow dry my hair at the moment. i am transitioning and sometimes i wear my hair curly.

my advice is:

find a shampoo and conditioner that your hair likes but that is not tooo expensive.
find a good leave in (creamy or spray)
find an oil that you like.

if you have any more questions just ask away:)

I wash my hair with Elucene's mostiurizing (peach smelling) shampoo at every wash. I use Elucene's clarifying shampoo at leaset twice a month. I also use Keracare's deep conditioner, I also follow up with a second conditioner. I also use a leave in conditioner either Lanza Urban leave in. Elucene's leave in or Isotone leave in.

I also use all Nexxus products:

Botanoil shampoo
Humectress Moisturizing Conditioner
Headress Leave-In

For oils:

Constant Care for Ends
Aveda Anti-Humectant
rosemary oil
castor oil
lavender oil

These products consistently give me great results. I may incorporate other oils, such as jojoba.

I don't know if using products from all the same brand constitute a simpler routine. I used to think it was important to only use 1 brand, but then I started getting much better results when I just found what worked and my routine is basically...simpler.

Back