QUICK QUESTION - GONNA DYE MY HAIR IN THE NEXT 30MINS :-)

Candy_C

Hey chicas!

just need to ask a few quickfire q's so this hair dying malarky turns out successful!

1. shall i clarify, deep con, dye my hair then moisturizing poo and deep con again?

2. shall i clarify, dye, moisturizing poo and then deep con?

3. shall i clarify, moisturizing poo, dye and deep con?

4. moisturizing poo, deep con, dye, moisturizing poo (again) and quick con?

i'm using adore in jet black (i think...) i have a choice between BLUE, JET BLACK and FIRE RED...eeekk i duno man what colour do you really think? i'm edged towards black....

if u have ANY OTHER TIPS i'll be grateful...its semi perm by the way and i've used it before :)

Number 2 def!

Rinses always leave my hair feeling kind of dry until i deep condition. I would add heat to my deep conditioner also, since it will be a little bit harder for moisture to penetrate since the dye leaves a tiny coating of color on the strands.

Also I think your hair would look so cute/sexy/exotic dark blue black. It will match your eyes. But that JMHO.

MizaniMami said:
Number 2 def!

Rinses always leave my hair feeling kind of dry until i deep condition. I would add heat to my deep conditioner also, since it will be a little bit harder for moisture to penetrate since the dye leaves a tiny coating of color on the strands.

Also I think your hair would look so cute/sexy/exotic dark blue black. It will match your eyes. But that JMHO.

thanks babes, ur right, i can always do a mix! hey if i mix the red n blue...a nice deep purpley!?

When I dyed my hair (permanent color) I applied the color to dry hair and let it sit for the instructed time. I then rinsed out the color and shampooed. After shampooing, I Deep conditoned my hair, rinsed, and proceeded to style.

I might be kinda late but #2. If you condition before you dye your hair that will be a coating that will be very hard for the dye to penetrate your hair shaft. The conditioner will also seal in your color.

Back