Quick question about UK Big Brother Housemate >>>>>>

I don't know, but it does look as if there is a bump a few inches back from her front hairline. I forgot what it is called, but there is a weave/wig from a company in the UK where you leave just a little hair in the front,...........

Yeah, i think it's called "Enclosure" (?).

When she first went into the house I could see a bump, making me think that she had a few tracks in. I think her hair is quite long anyway which is why it blends well. Maybe she just has a few tracks in for thickness.

When she first went into the house I could see a bump, making me think that she had a few tracks in. I think her hair is quite long anyway which is why it blends well. Maybe she just has a few tracks in for thickness.

Yeah, you could be right there!

I thought she was just doing a long stretch for her relaxer. It looks like new growth to me. Anyways most of the other females in the house have weaves and you can obviously she the track or fusion bonds. Noirin, though she annoys me, seems to be wearing her real hair--she just has alot of NG.

I think that it may partial weave as when she had pigtails you cant see a clear parting at the back. And as sweetwhispers mentioned she never has a high pony tail.:ohwell:

Back