Quick Question about Surge??

blkbeauty

Hey ladies, need some quick advice, because in 15minutes I am out of this office and headed to the beauty supply sore. LOL

I’ve been reading many posts about Surge products. And I would like to try them, but I am currently wearing braids. Should I wait until I take the braids out or can I use this products with the braids?

I think you can use it with braids.
smile.gif

Thanks Sillygurl!;) I wanted to try the revitaling spray, but didn't know if it would have the same affect since I am wearing braids.

yeah i think it might even be easier to use it while you have braids. It will easier to access your scalp

yeah i think it might even be easier to use it while you have braids. It will easier to access your scalp

As long as you can spray it on your scalp you should be ok. I believe people on here use it when the have braids also.

I use the surge revitalizer plus 14, and have got all kind of crazy growth with it. Oh, yeah I'm in braids "singles".
I've taken down a braid or two to see the condition of my hair, and I'm glad to say no damage done!
up.gif
my thought is... by all means use it!!!!
clap.gif

Back