Question: Jasmine Oil? ingredients

bklynLadee

Hey ladies...
The makers of Dabur Vatika and Amla oil have this Jasmine oil--I was 2 seconds away from buying it when the LHCF in me said check the ingredients and this is what was listed

Parrafinum liquidum, cotton seed oil, sesame seed oil, t-butyl hydroquine, fragrance and the occasional yellow 5 or something of that nature...I thought to myself hmmm :scratchch I dunno about that...so i figured I'd ask you ladies? What do ya think?

Suspect or not suspect?

IMO the ingredients are definitely not too impressive, but I've heard that some members have had good results with this brand of jasmine oil...

bklynLadee said:
Hey ladies...
The makers of Dabur Vatika and Amla oil have this Jasmine oil--I was 2 seconds away from buying it when the LHCF in me said check the ingredients and this is what was listed

Parrafinum liquidum, cotton seed oil, sesame seed oil, t-butyl hydroquine, fragrance and the occasional yellow 5 or something of that nature...I thought to myself hmmm :scratchch I dunno about that...so i figured I'd ask you ladies? What do ya think?

Suspect or not suspect?

I was the same yesterday. I almost bought it but declined once I read the contents list...I think it would make a nice hair perfume but what else...dunno?

jasmine oil...can be found without all these ingredients. Look in the East or west Indian stores, even some regular grocery stores sell jasmine oil..not a good idea to use the one mentioned.

;)

Hair Iam said:
jasmine oil...can be found without all these ingredients. Look in the East or west Indian stores, even some regular grocery stores sell jasmine oil..not a good idea to use the one mentioned.

;)

Thank you! I thought that bottle was a bit fishy!!! lol it was quite funny--I didnt have any paper on me so i just whiped out my pen and wrote on my hand...one of the men were watching me like..."what is she doing"

bklynLadee said:
Thank you! I thought that bottle was a bit fishy!!! lol it was quite funny--I didnt have any paper on me so i just whiped out my pen and wrote on my hand...one of the men were watching me like..."what is she doing"

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: oh funny, that's the way to do it girl, gotta watch out for them suspect bottles.

Gotta bring out the detectives in ourselves when it comes to the hair.

Back