Question for Pibbs Kwik Dry 514 Owners!! Shipping...

curlcomplexity

formerly qtslim83
Hello ladies!! I am so happy, I found a BRAND NEW Pibbs Kwik Dry for a VERY reasonable price!!:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk: The only problem is that I have to have it shipped to me now. My question is for the ladies who have had one of these shipped to them. Did it come in one box or two? Also, how was it packed (bubble wrap, peanuts etc)? Plus when you recieved it, did it come assembled to was it in two pieces? I want to have it sent to me today so that I may recieve it by the end of the week. Thanks so much ladies!:grin:

Hello ladies!! I am so happy, I found a BRAND NEW Pibbs Kwik Dry for a VERY reasonable price!!:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk: The only problem is that I have to have it shipped to me now. My question is for the ladies who have had one of these shipped to them. Did it come in one box or two? Also, how was it packed (bubble wrap, peanuts etc)? Plus when you recieved it, did it come assembled to was it in two pieces? I want to have it sent to me today so that I may recieve it by the end of the week. Thanks so much ladies!:grin:

I bought mine on Ebay. It came in 1 box and was in 2 pieces. It was packed VERY tightly with foam. Assembly is super easy. Shipping was $45.

Congratulations on getting your Pibbs. You'll love it!
I recently purchased a 514 too, and mine came in 3 boxes - the hood, the pole, and the base w/castors. The hood was stuffed and covered with bubble wrap. The pole and the base were wrapped in heavy plastic.

Back