Question for micro wearers...

Sincerely_Ciara

I am getting micros next week because I am going to Atlanta, and I was wondering what size micros is appropriate to not cause damage? And how do you go about caring for them while their in? I am so illiterate (sp?) when it comes to hair and I really do appreciate any feedback.

Thanks, Ciara

;) Go to www.growafrohairlong.com :look: she has a lot of great info on her site......how to braid, maintain and take them out...also how to wash your braids etc...
I'm wearing braids ..not as small as micros. I've been following her regiment and my hair is nice and moist...I've had mine in for four weeks and its grown about 3/4 of an inch...:) I redid some of my braids and hardly any hair came out.....she has excellent information ;)

Thanks for your help!

I appreciate your congrats! I am so excited, but I just been sick as all get out. I thought I was gone be the lucky one without symptoms...lol.

Be very careful with micros. Some folks, who are either METICULOUS or lucky, get through the installation, wearing, and removal with little to no damage and good hair growth. Then there is the converse, chewed up hairlines, dry broken hair, etc.

Why micros as opposed to pencil-sized individuals? Just curious

p1

Back