Question for Blackempress on baggying

rwanda

Blackempress I would like to know how you style your hair in the mornings after you baggy your hair every night. Do you wear your hair in the bob that I see in your pictures? And if so how do you manage to keep it curled on the ends after all the moisture from baggying? I would like to try this method because your hair looks so thick and healthy. Do you use just a dime size amount of your moisturizer and oil before baggying? Sorry for all the questions, I'm always interested on learning new techniques when it comes to the health of my hair.:D

Also, how do you baggy dry hair and NOT wake up with wet hair the next day. My hair is DRY!! and I tried this as a natural and didn't mind the wetness, but as a texlaxed, i dont want puffy hair.

seraphinelle said:
Hey jade...
Have you texlaxed your hair yet? I checked out your blogspot and it's still natural hair pics.

I have, I forgot my camera at home today, but I will remember to bring it in tomorrow. I am very happy with how it turned out.

I used ORS 10 mins, and I did it in sections. It still has body, but no shrinkage which is what I was looking for.

Back