question:can I use my own hair...

babygirl_00

Has anyone seen Madia's family reunion? I'm asking because I really like the hair of the sister( I can't remember her charter name) :confused: the one with the two small children. I'm wondering if I can achieve that same hair style but using my own hair.....However, I'm scared my twist will lock up....any suggestions?

babygirl_00 said:
Has anyone seen Madia's family reunion? I'm asking because I really like the hair of the sister( I can't remember her charter name) :confused: the one with the two small children. I'm wondering if I can achieve that same hair style but using my own hair.....However, I'm scared my twist will lock up....any suggestions?

I forgot to add: look at my hair in my album...I think I can achieve this style.

hopeful said:
Are you talking about the girl in the middle?
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0455612/Ss/0455612/19_300dpi.jpg?path=gallery&path_key=0455612

I think you have the perfect length hair to do this? Why do you think your twists will lock up? Wouldn't you have to leave them in for over a month for that to happen?

thanks for replying...
Yes that's her....Someone at my job mentioned to me that if I keep them twisted like that up to 4 weeks that my hair will lock especially if I used bees wax to achieve that look....I think I'll try it....

babygirl_00 said:
thanks for replying...
Yes that's her....Someone at my job mentioned to me that if I keep them twisted like that up to 4 weeks that my hair will lock especially if I used bees wax to achieve that look....I think I'll try it....

Have you used bees wax before? I wouldn't uses bees wax...

Your hair is going to look SO gorgeous in that style. I saw that Madea movie, and I was drooling over that woman's hair the whole time. I hope by the end of this year my hair will be long enough for it too.

Back