How do I get this Hairstyle using my own hair???

Haven't tried it yet, but I got all the accessories. I will be trying it within the nex 2 weeks. Hopefully it will come out good. I'm going to wash it then part it in style and put in leave ins, flatten the front down with scarf and dryer and do braids on the back part, dry and tease out. Will take pics

Cute style. I agree with many of the other suggestions, but I also think that the hair maybe sectioned off. You know having a high pony in the top and the back out. But with all of the curls you could blend it together. I hope this makes sense.

I love LHCF! Now I'm inspired to experiment! Thanks Ladies.

leleepop said:
I would pull and gel w/ic sparkillites in a high half pony and leave the rest hanging in the back.
I was thinking about this style today playing around with my hair.lolAnyhoo Addition to what I already posted I think you can get the exact curl with about 6 or 7 bantu knots also.It will be VERY pretty with your hair.

MsDee4 said:
bump... how did it work out for you??

lol..I haven't even tried it yet. Its saved on my PC and I keep looking at it saying I'm goin to do it but never get around to it. I keep putting it off. I will wait until I get my touchup next month and def try it.

sylver2 said:
lol..I haven't even tried it yet. Its saved on my PC and I keep looking at it saying I'm goin to do it but never get around to it. I keep putting it off. I will wait until I get my touchup next month and def try it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was hoping you had pictures :(

please try soon :yep:

Smooth the front and put it into a ponytail then use steam rollers to get the curls. I'd use a medium size roller.
One would need a hair piece or very long hair to get the fullness that has.

Me thinks that is added hair and I don't think you really want to pull your front that tight.

sylver2 said:
Hey, I am usually never the one to try different styles. I wear the same style everyday..but I love this.
Anyone know how I can achieve this style using my own hair?
How the heck do I get the front pulled back so tight like that and stay like that???

stepup5ky6.jpg

CurleeDST said:
Me thinks that is added hair and I don't think you really want to pull your front that tight.

Oh yeh I know that she added hair in for hers. I'm going to do it with my own hair. As long as its not hurting me I won't pull it so tight.

Oh good. Wouldn't want you to get a headache. I think someone mentioned it, do the 1/2 pony pulling the top part up in a pony tail and perm rodding the ends and perm rodding the loose part. That is going to look pretty on you! Take pictures!!!

sylver2 said:
Oh yeh I know that she added hair in for hers. I'm going to do it with my own hair. As long as its not hurting me I won't pull it so tight.

Back