Question About Neutro Serum

cardinalfire

Ok, so I caved and got the NTM deep conditioner and I love it. LOVE it. It clumped my delicate curls right up, without weighing it down, and without leaving it dry. I am happy with my leave-in and daily products, so that leaves me eyeing the serum. Now, I have never had any luck with any serum in the past. Ever. My questions are for my 3c texturized fluffy hair:

1) Does this leave a residue that is difficult to rinse out or requires shampooing?
2) Does this work for people who wear curly styles?
3) Does this work for anyone who has never had luck with any serums in the past?

Thanks for your input!
wave.gif

I wasn't impressed with the serum, personally. It felt like it turned my hair into a synthetic while applying.
As far as serums go, I will be sticking with my Frizz Free.
Product Name: FRIZZ FREE ANTI-FRIZZ SERUM 2 oz (OUT OF STOCK)
Brand Image:
jx350rc59lr_0.jpg

Description: Anti-Frizz maintenance with no build-up. This conditioning creme tames frizz to make styling easier. It smoothes the cuticle and protects against puffiness. Vitamin C protects against damage and dryness as botanical add shine and strength. Heat activated for superior penetration and protection. Directions: Apply a small amount to hands, rub together. Massage through hair. Style as usual. To relieve dry scalp, separate hair, apply to scalp sparingly. Style as usual. For thermal styling hair, apply a small amount to hands, rub together and massage through you hair to protect from the heat. Excellent for day-to-day styling. INGREDIENTS: GELLED MINERAL OIL, POLTDECENE, FRAGRANCE, HYDROCOTYL, HOPS, NETTLE EXTRACTS.

It seems thicker and bonds to my hair, like it is part of myhair- not sitting on it, like the neutro stuff feels like.

Back