Is this serum good for flat ironing? Any serum reccomendations?

Neith

I'm planning on straightening my hair for the first time in a LONG time.

I plan on shampooing my hair with NTM shampoo, then DCing with AO honeysucle rose.

I'm getting aphogee's keratin green tea leave - in, I will lightly spray my hair with that. Maybe 8 sprays.

I have giovanni serum... I THINK it's a good product, I bought it months ago for helping with humidity, but I'm no straightening expert...

Here's the ingredients for the Giovanni serum...

Cyclomethicone, Soybean Protein, Dimethicone, Vitamin E, Panthenol, Rosemary, Nettle Oil, Thyme Oil, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Fragrance with Essential Oils.

Sounds good?

If that's no good, please feel free to recommend the good stuff :)

I'm planning on straightening my hair for the first time in a LONG time.

I plan on shampooing my hair with NTM shampoo, then DCing with AO honeysucle rose.

I'm getting aphogee's keratin green tea leave - in, I will lightly spray my hair with that. Maybe 8 sprays.

I have giovanni serum... I THINK it's a good product, I bought it months ago for helping with humidity, but I'm no straightening expert...

Here's the ingredients for the Giovanni serum...

Cyclomethicone, Soybean Protein, Dimethicone, Vitamin E, Panthenol, Rosemary, Nettle Oil, Thyme Oil, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Fragrance with Essential Oils.

Sounds good?

If that's no good, please feel free to recommend the good stuff :)

Haven't tried it but "Paul Mitchel Skinny Serum" is great!

do u have the exact name of it? i think i might have this and it works pretty good. a little goes a long way though.

I didnt know Giovanni had a serum. I wa on a hunt for some serum just today to replace my Aveda Brilliant (didnt wanna pay $23). I ended up buying some Garnier Fructis Anti Frizz Serum to replace it. I love Giovanni conditioners so I might have to look for this. I hear that the CHI Silk Infusion is great. It gets rave reviews almost everywhere I look.

do u have the exact name of it? i think i might have this and it works pretty good. a little goes a long way though.

I'm such a dumbdumb :lol: forgot to post the name.

It's Giovanni Frizz Begone.

I'll check out the super skinny serum, Pinkpebbles :)

I didnt know Giovanni had a serum. I wa on a hunt for some serum just today to replace my Aveda Brilliant (didnt wanna pay $23). I ended up buying some Garnier Fructis Anti Frizz Serum to replace it. I love Giovanni conditioners so I might have to look for this. I hear that the CHI Silk Infusion is great. It gets rave reviews almost everywhere I look.

The serum worked well for anti frizz purposes, it's about $8 and smells yummy too.

I'll look out for the chi too :yep: Thanks!

Back