Question about my baby girl hair

2buttonsnow3

My daughter is bi racial. Her daddy is white, and I'm of course African american. I was wondering what should i be in store for as far as caring for her hair. Description: She has curly losse soft ringlet's all over. in the back where she used to lay on it. It is a little course she is 9 and half month's old . i condition wash her hair. the baby wash seem's to dry her hair out. i spray detangler mix with some evoo. Any other suggestion's?

I've found baby shampoo to be very drying, so I really didn't use it on my babies. I just wash their hair with a tiny amount of my shampoo and conditoner. Two of my sons have curls but they are much, much looser than mine . (I am bi racial and my husband is white with very straight slippery hair)

On occassion I rub a tiny amount of olive oil or avocado oil between my hand sand then smooth my hands over their hair. This gives their hair a beautiful "gloss" and softness but no greasiness.

I'd use a gentle shampoo and conditoner on your daughter and then maybe a little bit of a natural oil, like avocado (I justlove this stuff!:D ) or olive, hemp seed, ect... on her damp hair before putting it in a couple little pontails or braids, if it;s long enough.

hey 2button, have you posted this question in the hair forum? You'll probably get some answers fairly quickly.

I have no suggestions, but just wanted to tell you your daughter is so cute! :)

Back