Question about micro hair...

Sincerely_Ciara

What kind of human hair is the best hair for micros?
I had micros once but I forgot what kind of hair was used. Now that I'm pregnant, I have NO energy and I just decided to get micros after I take these twists out. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks!

Mm..just ask them for braiding hair honesty its about the same dont get the fake stuff unless your getting bigger braids but long as u take care of it ..it shoudl be straight

I can't think of a name off the top of my head because I haven't had micros in my hair in two years..but whatever you decide to get just make sure it's human hair...jmo.:)

ya humnan hiar and ask to feel the hair to ... i have braids but my mind just drawing a blank i think yanky sells human hair? :ohwell: or am i trippin

I always, always, always use human hair. I am not sure what brands are available to you, but I use wet and wavy or deep wave (cause it looks good in up do's or down and is NO maintenance as far as styling). I can't remember the names of the ones I usually buy but I feel as long as it is a good quality human hair you should be okay with proper maintenance and keeping moisturized. Good luck!

My friend usually buys Milky Way. Once when I picked up her hair for her while I was buying mine I got her Outre. Both held up pretty good though.

Back