question about coconut oil

mischka

shrinkage.
I bought some before and it was solid like chunky hair grease or something :look: but I just bought this brand and it is completely liquid, and isn't solidifying

mGfDbO2zBI6VtFwH-Otwp1XPmclriq9FGGTtTwENIv6xo9TF_8yPdiHDRAhUwbffE06AbSyl-7Dm2xwOSjHYCDGp8JczS8gc22surKJ0dIoP8_llTaCmt4yxHGo7pGjhod6rCYGA7MQBVAGbxkDRC77EpNcs2hiOGOCdNF4-U24yPcYT1PhTLUSnzJc3Uc_WYeHftA

I read that some types of coconut oil are just liquid and won't solidify - does anyone know if this is one of them? I didn't want a liquid but is there a school of thought that liquid coconut oil is preferable? mine has a usda organic stamp on it so im assuming this isnt a question of quality?

I have used that before and it did solidfy for me. Have you tried refrigerating it. Not sure where you live and what the weather is like but it could just be too warm for it to solidfy.

None of my coconut oil in my bathroom is solid right now but it was in the winter and fall.

Barlean's is liquid in warm temperature. It is excellent for hair and skin. I also love to add a spoonful to my oatmeal :lick:

I bought some before and it was solid like chunky hair grease or something :look: but I just bought this brand and it is completely liquid, and isn't solidifying

mGfDbO2zBI6VtFwH-Otwp1XPmclriq9FGGTtTwENIv6xo9TF_8yPdiHDRAhUwbffE06AbSyl-7Dm2xwOSjHYCDGp8JczS8gc22surKJ0dIoP8_llTaCmt4yxHGo7pGjhod6rCYGA7MQBVAGbxkDRC77EpNcs2hiOGOCdNF4-U24yPcYT1PhTLUSnzJc3Uc_WYeHftA

I read that some types of coconut oil are just liquid and won't solidify - does anyone know if this is one of them? I didn't want a liquid but is there a school of thought that liquid coconut oil is preferable? mine has a usda organic stamp on it so im assuming this isnt a question of quality?

it might be too hot...put it in the refrigerator if you want it to solidify...even though it will melt in your hands anyways.

Fractionated coconut oil stays liquid. There is a process done to it to make it that way. I prefer organic coconut oil that has all the nutrients left in tact. Oil like you have pictured will easily become liquid at 75 degrees or become solid below that temperature.

Last edited:
I agree with the other ladies. I think it's just too hot. I've seen that brand before. And it was solid when I did see it.

I have coconut oil now and I noticed that it's completely liquid now!!

Back