Qhemet?

Prose Princess

Does it always take this long to get your stuff? I ordered on the 30th and still haven't gotten a tracking number or anything. Should I be concerned?

you'll get your items soon :)
it takes 2 weeks to make the products...first come first served
and then she ships by USPS and in 3 days you will get your goodies.
I usually receive a shipping confirmation...

the wait is worth it!!:drunk:

Yep, two weeks is usually the wait period. And it IS worth it! What'd you get? :D

Amla & Olive Heavy Cream! I'm hoping it helps with my stretch. :) What are you ladies' favorite Qhemet products?

I love the Heavy Cream. I also love the Burdock Root Butter Cream. Wonderful products.

My other favorites were discontinued.

I don't really care for the Detangling Ghee. It is not so detangling. :ohwell:

I love the Heavy Cream. I also love the Burdock Root Butter Cream. Wonderful products.

My other favorites were discontinued.

I don't really care for the Detangling Ghee. It is not so detangling. :ohwell:

Lol I always read your siggy and feel bad, finding something great and then finding out it's discontinued has gotta SUCK. :nono: But I guess that's a risk we're all taking buying from these independent vendors. :ohwell:

i just ordered the heavy cream from a lady on this board. i cant wait to try it. if i love it then i will have to order another from qhemet.
i also want to try the burdock root butter.

Yeah it takes about 2 weeks it will be there,I love the burdock root butter,olive oil & honey hydrating balm & the amla/olive oil heavy cream.

I've never gotten a shipping confirmation, are you usually supposed to get one

And the amla cream works very well but it doesn't smell good to me. It barely has a scent.

I am saddened that she discontinued the Detangler... Also - it is good to hear that the replacement item is not so great... No need to waste 20 bucks.

The Heavy cream is AWESOME. Been a staple for 3 years.

Hi Ladies. :hiya2: I always send out shipping confirmation emails so if you haven't received one, check your spam folders especially if you have a hotmail, yahoo or sbcglobal account or feel free to PM here for your order status and tracking number. :)

takes me like 3 wks to get it. i get the track # after 2wks. but its WELL worth it for the amla olive cream alone! anything that can keep my hair cottony soft while it's out the whole 12hrs in dry steel mill air is a grade A staple in my book!

I've never gotten a shipping confirmation, are you usually supposed to get one

And the amla cream works very well but it doesn't smell good to me. It barely has a scent.

That is what I like about it. The scent is heavenly but not heavy.

Man, you ladies are making me wish I had tried more of her products! lol I just had to try the heavy cream though after all of the good reviews I've seen on this board.

This is one band wagon that I'm sooooo happy I jumped on. I LOVE the Amla & Olive cream.

It did take "forever" to get it though. I thought something was wrong and e-mailed them. They never e-mailed me back BUT I did get a tracking number and my product soon after.

I love AOHC!!!!!

Hi Ladies. :hiya2: I always send out shipping confirmation emails so if you haven't received one, check your spam folders especially if you have a hotmail, yahoo or sbcglobal account or feel free to PM here for your order status and tracking number. :)

Wow!!! Our companies are really on the boards!!! Great!

i got my amla and heavy cream in the mail today. i cant wait to use it tonight before i tie my hair up. im relaxed and hope that it will keep my ends hydrated since it is getting pretty cold.i have fine hair but i dont have a problem with heavy moisturizers. esp. on my ends.

Back