How are you liking your BLACK FRIDAY purchases

SimJam

reviews:grin: regrets:blush: shuddah gotten more :spinning:

How are u ladies doing with ur BF purcahses, have u got them yet, tried them out ????

Im here tracking my purchases online when I should be doing work and saw that my Qhemet order was delivered yeaterday and my flat iron will be delivered in a few hours :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Im sooo bummed because Im in Jamaica (shipped my stuff to my sister in FL:lick:)

so I wont get play with my preciouses until Dec 22 when I go up for Christmas :ohwell:

In the mean time Im sure some ladies (and of course myself included) would love to hear about your purchases and any new products you ordered and have tried out

anyone ordered and tested out the Oyin hair dew ???

Well I'm bummed, my order went in BF at 12:22am yet I haven't received a shipping order yet. Which sucks cause I've got nothing to open; I only orderd from one place, Shescentit.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Long Hair Care Forum App

well all my stuff has either shipped or are about to be shipped except for the Darcys Botanicals ---- but I think I saw something abt up to 20 days for shipping:lachen::lachen:

I mean rlly now Darcys 20 days????

edit

the 20 days was for SSI ... and thats why I didnt order from them .... but stilll 20 days? fo real?

Last edited:
Well I'm bummed, my order went in BF at 12:22am yet I haven't received a shipping order yet. Which sucks cause I've got nothing to open; I only orderd from one place, Shescentit.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Long Hair Care Forum App

I ordered something from Qhemet and haven't received any shipping notice yet either :perplexed

I ordered something from Qhemet and haven't received any shipping notice yet either :perplexed

I got a shipping confirmation 3 days after I ordered.
did u place ur order on black friday?
maybe u should contact them

mine didn't get shipped until tuesday :( it left IL this morning

I'm just mad, if I'd had known it hadn't shipped yet I'd have added something

I re-stocked my transitioning creme from Darcy's...got the shipping notice today.

My qhemet order was delivered today; however, I already know I'm going to love what I got becasue I just repurchased something that I like. I'm still waiting on my Donna Marie and Shescentit order; Donna Marie is on the way, I'm not too sure about SSI.

I received my Oyin Honey Hemp Conditioner- That stuff is AMAZING!!! I mean people told me about how amazing this conditioner was, but I didn't listen. I am a believer now.

My Bee Mine order was suppose to arrive yesterday, but it was returned to Bee Mine because I had my street address from GA but the city, state, and zip of MN. So now I have to wait longer.

I have yet to receive any information on Shescentit and I ordered shortly after the midnight hour. She said it would take 3-20 days and I had a big order. I will be patient though because I LOVE Shescentit!

I received my Oyin Honey Hemp Conditioner- That stuff is AMAZING!!! I mean people told me about how amazing this conditioner was, but I didn't listen. I am a believer now.

Yep I'd got so many reviews on here and from Ytube abt this ... I cant wait to try

I have yet to receive any information on Shescentit and I ordered shortly after the midnight hour. She said it would take 3-20 days and I had a big order. I will be patient though because I LOVE Shescentit!

OoOoOooh It was SSI with the 3 - 20 day turnaround time ... rlly though

20 days ?

Last edited:
I ordered from:

Miss Jessie's - received today! (I happen to like Miss Jessie's. yep!)
Qhemet Biologics - No notice yet
Darcy's Botanicals - No notice yet

I went to:
Sephora - Ouidad Double Detangling Comb - LOVE it!
Oyin Handmade - Hair Dew - nice scent.
Trader Joe's - Jojoba Oil

Last edited:
Wow!!! I got my Qhemet and Komaza yesterday in the mail and im in love:drool::love2::love3::lovedrool::love4::love3::reddancer:

what did u get?

ahhh I had planned to get something from Komaza but my credit card slapped me in the face so I left it alone :sad:

No shipping notice from Qhemet and I ordered on Black Friday too. *side eye*

My Oyin came yesterday and my Sally's products are in route to my house via UPS, right now.

I'm absolutely in love with my black Friday purchase. I got Turbo Twin blow drier from Folica.com (a blow out blow drier) and my god, now I know what a blow drier is! You don't know a good blow drier until you had one.

I was using what i thought was good conair blow dryer ($19 red one from walmart) but this blow drier I bought is on another level. Yes it get super hot, but the cold shot on this drier is amazing, it actually blows out cool air not just air like most blow driers. In fact it actually not a cold shot button that you have to hold down the whole time.

I'm in love...

It came in the mail yesterday, after ordering it Saturday... Folica storage is in Norther NJ and I live a few miles away.

I haven't received any of my orders yet. I ordered from two places, Bear Fruit and Mozeke. I like getting stuff quick, so unless these products are the bomb.com, then I don't think I'll order stuff from certain online places in a hurry again. I'll order from places where I know that I can get things faster. Yes I do understand that these products are handmade and these orders were placed on Black Friday, but still.

@bronzebomb: I love that Ouidad comb too!

Still waiting on my DB order. Also ordered from Sally on Monday but that was nail stuff lol.

My Oyin products came the other day and it's amazing!!! I can't believe it took me so long to purchase.

waiting on my Oyin now...I ordered at 1155 pm so I just got in! I ordered the hair dew and the honey wash...I am excited to try both!

I received my Oyin today. I got
Burnt Sugar Pomade
Honey Wash
Shine and Define
Whipped Pudding

I'm sitting under the steamer doing a henna treatment. Will use the whipped pudding and Shine and Define to style.

I'm tracking:
Myhoneychild.com's order. 4 DCs and 4 free 8 oz. DCs from her Black Friday sale.
Beemine. 32 oz. Avocado conditioner

No word from Darcy's Botanicals and Christine Gant.

I ordered from Shescentit and Hairveda :giggle:...no word yet, but I'm sure I'll love everything!

I dunno why, buy that smilie always makes me chuckle

I haven't received any of my orders yet. I ordered from two places, Bear Fruit and Mozeke. I like getting stuff quick, so unless these products are the bomb.com, then I don't think I'll order stuff from certain online places in a hurry again. I'll order from places where I know that I can get things faster. Yes I do understand that these products are handmade and these orders were placed on Black Friday, but still.

yup, that why I nixed my ordering plan for SSI I mean 20 days ? I wud have visted my sister for christams and be back at work before the darn things even shipped. Couldnt risk that so I went with Darcys Botanicals ... which hasnt shipped as yet LOL

@bronzebomb: I love that Ouidad comb too!

Still waiting on my DB order. Also ordered from Sally on Monday but that was nail stuff lol.

yup also waiting on darcys - but I ordered late in the day like about 5 or 6 pm so i guess Im further down in the que :sad:

My Oyin products came the other day and it's amazing!!! I can't believe it took me so long to purchase.

what did u get ????

So Far, I've only received my MyHoneyChild BF/Cyber Monday Purchases.

I am still waiting on:

SheScentIt
Hairveda
Bear Fruit Hair
As I am Naturally
ButtersnBars
Christine Gant
Jasmine
Claudie

*Uh.....I think that's it*:look:

I received my Cyber Monday deals from Vitacost. I'm already a faithful user of the Giovanni Direct Leave-In (I ordered 6 bottles for me and I also use it on my daughters' hair), but I won't use my Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner purchase for the first time until tomorrow (I bought 4 bottles...wanted to make sure I give it a chance; and I use a lot of conditioner).

Waiting for Qhemet. I know they ship in the order it was received. I ordered late due to my indecisive nature.:nono: I ordered Darcy's Botanicals from Curl Mart. That shipped and I'm waiting for my Transitioning Creme.:yep: I can't believe DB is closed. :nono: I wanted to order more stuff, but it was too late.:imstupid:

I'm enjoying my first BF purchase...finally getting a subscription here after lurking for 2 years:grin:

Ordered: Megatek, sulfur, JBCO (it broke so there sending me another), Qhemet's (just got a shipping notice today) and a Hana Elite (received today, but haven't opened yet)

what did u get?

ahhh I had planned to get something from Komaza but my credit card slapped me in the face so I left it alone :sad:

Lol I know right?..... Ive been eyeing Komaza for the longest. its enough I missed their secretive "pre-black friday" sale.:rolleyes: Since the Moku Conditioner was 9 dollars I decided to get 4 of those and 3 of the Moku Leave-in Conditioner. From Qhemet I got 2 Amla Olive Heavy Cream and 2 Burdock Root Butter Cream.:lick: I dont know why I waited so long to try these products everything smells and feel so amazing.:spinning:

Back