• it's a-ok

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • blahhhh it sucked!

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • i found something just as good/better. Please share

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

lea86111

sooooooo i've been eying this product for a few days now. I alreday have and loooooove qhemet biologics burdock root butter creme but i need a leave in conditioner/spray that leaves my hair soft and supple. S curl ain't cutting it (even though for now it'll do) i researched online and let's say,like 99% of the people who tried it liked it, but my hair is mad iffy and only likes a very select few products. So i'm asking you guys' opinion =)
THANKS in advance xoxo

Last edited:
I like it for my hair not to wild about the smell but it does the job of re-hydrating my dry-fro.

I absolutely love it. It is the only thing that can truly moisturize my hair. I apply the Replenishing Mist in the morning and at night without sealing with anything. Depending on how much I use, I would only have to moisturize my hair once a day. I have tried the Burdock Root Butter Creme with the Replenishing Mist and the combination is amazing.

Other liquid leave-ins that I have tried were Kenra's leave-in conditioner and Shescentit moisture mist. Both products didn't do a thing for me, it felt as if I was adding water to my hair.

When I was natural (I haven't tried it since I've been relaxed), it made my twists softer and more supple than any other spray moisturizer I had tried. It smells a little off-putting but is not too strong.. and the results make it more than worth it.

yay! So far so good! Do you guys use it on damp or dry hair? (go qhemet!)

also, have you ever used as a leave in before flat itoning? And what are the ingredients? Thanks, you guys are the bestest! Lol

Last edited:
might be adding this to my home salon soon. What's in it? I've never heard of this product

Maybe I had a bad batch of the product, but it left my hair "sticky" and coated. I loooooooove Shescentit Moisture Mist though.

I :love: this stuff. Now that I am out, I plan on getting a lot more if (and when) QB has a Black Friday sale. I am using S Curl right now, and my hair can't even tell the difference.

The only bad thing I can say about it is that with 5 ounces of product, it doesn't really take me that far :ohwell:

It does an okay job. After I used it I used AOHC and sealed with an oil. I now use s-curl. My only complaint was the size of the bottle and the sprayer was a squirt instead of a mist.

yay! So far so good! Do you guys use it on damp or dry hair? (go qhemet!)

also, have you ever used as a leave in before flat itoning? And what are the ingredients? Thanks, you guys are the bestest! Lol

I use it on both damp and dry hair. On damp hair I use less of it and I also use another leave-in on top of it.

I'm looking for a good detangler. Lacio Lacio no longer works for my hair:rolleyes:. Is the replenishing tea good for detangling also?

Back