Qhemet Biologics Is Having A SPRING SALE MAY 7th!!!!

Charz

Sinister Minister
Ladies, I saw this on her homepage:​

QB will suspend order intake at midnight EST on April 9th in preparation for our May 7th, 12 hour Spring sale!

www.qhemetbiologics.com

Mark your Calendars Ladies!!

OOh Thank you I was getting ready to place an order i will hold off til then.

dang it, I just went to the store and bought some. I was holding out for this sale too :(....

oh, well maybe I'll get more........

Thanks CBoss! :kiss:

I am also waiting on that Acai Berry Conditioner from Hairveda!:lick:

Pureology also has one that has Acai, Blueberry and Pomegranate.(sp) and alot of other Anti-oxidants:lick:

Anyone has an idea what the discount will be? Wondering if I should hold off until then. Not sure if my Burdock will last 6 more weeks...

Okay, Charz... what are you getting! I know I'm getting a couple of back up jars of Amla and Olive Heavy Cream. I'm debating on a full jar of Olive and Honey Balm because the the sample size I got is still almost full... that stuff lasts forever.

Still on the fence with the Burdock Cream sample I have. I'm so committed to my Heavy Creme that may barely touch the Burdock sample.

Okay, Charz... what are you getting! I know I'm getting a couple of back up jars of Amla and Olive Heavy Cream. I'm debating on a full jar of Olive and Honey Balm because the the sample size I got is still almost full... that stuff lasts forever.

Still on the fence with the Burdock Cream sample I have. I'm so committed to my Heavy Creme that may barely touch the Burdock sample.

I'm actually not getting anything :look: I still have 80% of my BRBC and OHHB left. I've been using heat in my hair and can't use water based leave-ins. How are you!!!!???

I can't wait! I've already marked my calendar to grab some BRBC for me and AOHC for my SO. Yes, he loves AOHC and raves about it to me every time he's applying it... as if i'm not the one who introduced him to AOHC to begin with! :rolleyes:

I'm actually not getting anything :look: I still have 80% of my BRBC and OHHB left. I've been using heat in my hair and can't use water based leave-ins. How are you!!!!???

I'm doing great. Your hair is SICK!!! So full and has grown so fast!!! I :love: it

I can't believe you aren't getting anything. I still haven't even put a dent in my little sample of BRBC. Because it's waterbased and I'm not ready for wash n' go's just yet... I don't know how to use it... and I'm not doing twistout yets either. I need more length... shrinkage is no joke! How are you using your BRBC? I know you say it on your vids but I forgot :perplexed

The Heavy Cream is Castor oil based and even works great on my wet hair.... with a littl Olive and Honey.

I think I'll order another full jar of Heavy Cream, Olive & Honey... maybe the BRBC (I can always sell it if I change my mind). Any other good suggestions like the Castor Moringa etc?

I'm doing great. Your hair is SICK!!! So full and has grown so fast!!! I :love: it

I can't believe you aren't getting anything. I still haven't even put a dent in my little sample of BRBC. Because it's waterbased and I'm not ready for wash n' go's just yet... I don't know how to use it... and I'm not doing twistout yets either. I need more length... shrinkage is no joke! How are you using your BRBC? I know you say it on your vids but I forgot :perplexed

The Heavy Cream is Castor oil based and even works great on my wet hair.... with a littl Olive and Honey.

I think I'll order another full jar of Heavy Cream, Olive & Honey... maybe the BRBC (I can always sell it if I change my mind). Any other good suggestions like the Castor Moringa etc?

Thank you!!

I honestly wouldn't get any of the oils, from any company actually. You can make your own for much cheaper. From Nature With Love sells both of those!

I use the BRBC as a leave-in when I wet bun. How long does it take you to get through a jar of AOHC?

I believe the discount was 20% off last sale and you had to spend at least $35. I won't have a problem with that.

Back