Qhemet Biologics Is Having A SPRING SALE MAY 7th!!!!

Thank you!!

I use the BRBC as a leave-in when I wet bun. How long does it take you to get through a jar of AOHC?

You know, it takes several months but I LOVE it so much I can't run out. I'm sure there will be another sale before I get low, so maybe I'll give the BRBC a shot and order the Olive and Honey Balm. Thanks for the tip on the oils!

i've had my samples and they lasted so freakin long! but finally after using my BRBC every week, i'm down to just a few applications left. i need to get some more of this stuff. i think i like it better than the heavy cream one now that i've experimented some more. ♥

i've had my samples and they lasted so freakin long! but finally after using my BRBC every week, i'm down to just a few applications left. i need to get some more of this stuff. i think i like it better than the heavy cream one now that i've experimented some more. ♥

What experiments have you done with your BRBC?

This will be my first time trying Qhemets. I hope I like it! For my 3c hair, I'm thinking about ordering:

Amla & Olive Heavy Cream (2 oz.)
Burdock Butter Root Cream
Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee

and...maybe

Karkady Tea Replenishing Mist

The BRBC looks like it has a good consistency for my hair, from what I've seen.

just placed my order sooo excited cant wait even though i no its gonna take almost a month to get my stuff!! wooohooo

I placed my order. I got Honeybush Tea Soft Gel for myself and a Burdock Root Butter Cream for my mom.

I should have gotten another honey and olive hydrating balm but I will just "borrow" some of my mothers.

I just placed my order and i was rushing and i forgot the code you know how u ladies get when there is a sale LOL but i did send an Email .

It's my first time purchasing from Qhemet. I bought 2oz of Burdock, Heavy Cream, and the Detangling Ghee.

Although I'm loving my Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Milk, I had to try Qhemet out especially with all of ya'll giving it such high remarks. Can't wait!

:lol: I almost forgot about the sale until this afternoon, when I got an email from the site. I acted a dagone fool and ordered several items. :look:

i ordered samples of everything except the oils, amla heavy cream (already have a large one) and the shampoo.. hope i get it soon.

Back