Purple hair

sweetpeadst

I just bleached my hair with 20 vol. peroxide and lightener!!! THen I put a grape rinse over it!! Ok I only did a small kidney bean shape of the lighener and on the remainder I put an almost black color!! I am excited to see how it will turn out with my hair curled and everything!!!!

Well I am in school (cosmetology school) and I am going home for mardi gras (Mobile style "the orginator of the Mardi Gras")! I am also going to Chicago for the Midwest Beauty show next week so I need something off the wall!!! But the grape color is a rinse and says 4-6 washes so I figured that I can experiment with colors like that!! So after those washes I will try another color!!! I am excited!!!

I LOVE purple hair- done nicely of course, not punk like.
I think you'll like it, kinda sassy, you know.
I did purple when my blonde had grown out while in braids so from my ear to my shoulder it was blonde so I dyed that portion purple and left my new growth black. It wasn't a bright purple and blended great with the black and I got compliments daily. I wish I took pictures, cause I miss it:( !!

Post pics soon! Purple hair is great!
I had a purple undercolour for a while (it's in my album if you're interested).

Rinses last a lot longer on bleached hair though... so your purple might last for a while.

Girl, you are so talented! I like it! You molded your hair down afterward, I see, are you going to style it like in your other pictures?

The title of this thread alone pulled me in. I would love to know the outcome...Better you then me, my hair probably would fall off.

Thanks yall!!! I love it and my mom even loved it!! I as so surprised!!! When my sister told her it wasd purple she ws like "PURPLe:eek: " But she really liked it!!! YOu can't really tell until I am outside but I like it!!! I took that pick outside!!

Back