Puritan's Pride BIOTIN PRICE UPDATE !!!!!!!

LondonDiva

Puritan\'s Pride BIOTIN PRICE UPDATE !!!!!!!

I ordered 30 bottles last night 15 each for me and Almond_Delight a 10 month supply each (more cost effective for us European sistahs) /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Puritans Pride have changed the offer.

It's now <font color="red"> BUY 1</font> get 2 free, but the price for one is now. $6.95

Whereas before it was buy 2 get 1 free and each one was $4.15.

So for EACH set of 3 bottles at the new price is $6.95 and at the old price EACH set of 3 bottles WAS $8.30 /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Re: Puritan\'s Pride BIOTIN PRICE UPDATE !!!!!!!

the raves have been irresistable, i will ust order me some with all this 'bristling, follicular movement' stuff. i havent really say i have noticed any difference with mine after 2 weeks but it may be too early and i am due for a touch up. where is the site diva? thanks for the info. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

thanks, i wonder what the date of expiry is cos i would want to buy a 20 month supply...

with all the raves i bet hair growth would be 12 inches per year...

Pandora supplements seem to last a few years. I'm sure you'd have an expiry of 2005 or 2006 or something like that.

For a 20 month supply (30 bottles) you're looking at approx $90.83 which work out to be £60 (divide by $1.5) that includes shipping to London. /images/graemlins/smile.gif
Remember to put the qty as 10 and it will add the 20 extra bottles for free

wow, 60 quid for over a year and a half. great thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I received my order on Feb 28th and the expiration date is Oct 2004.

Thanks LondonDiva!!!

Doin' the PJ Dance /images/graemlins/bdance.gif

I think that I will get enough for either 4 or 6 months.

I've also been taking their MSM capsules, but I have yet to decide if I will order more.

Back