Puritans Pride Amino 1500

• Thread starter Thread starter legs71
  • Start date Start date
I just took 3 PP Amino 1500 and I must say they are HUGE.
shocked.gif
When everyone was talking about how big they were I was thinking "yeah, yeah" but dag! It feels like my throat's going to close any minute now. They're like big elephant pills.

But I paid for them and I want to see if they will work so I won't quit now.

Back at'cha KitKat!
wave.gif

Yeah GNC stuff always seemed over-priced to me. I have a Vitamin Shoppe frequent buyer card an everything. They send me coupons in the mail AND over e-mail which I love. I almost had a fit because I am moving to Atlanta and I couldn't find one. But just last weekend I drove past the ONLY one they have. So now I know where it is.
grin.gif
It's funny, there are certain vitamins I will only buy from there even though I know I can get them from Puritan's Pride if I wanted.
tongue.gif
Oh well, I'm a creature of habit.

So, are all of you ladies taking 3 of these per day? The instructions say to take 2 to 3 after each meal, but that seems a bit much since I'm not trying to bodybuild or anything. I've limited my intake to 3 per day and wanted to know if this is on par with what you guys are doing.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
legs71 said:
Aside from Puritan Pride having some potent biotin they also have some great Amino 1500. I've been taking Puritan's Pride Biotin for about 7 months now and since it's the only biotin I've been taking from the start I really have nothing to compare it to, but I will say it works. I added Puritans Pride Amino 1500 3 months ago and my hair took off. I definitely would recommend it to those of you who take some sort of Aminos.

[/ QUOTE ]

legs,
I got my pp amino 1500's today. They're not too big. Just a little fatter than the Ultra Nourishair. I took 3 pills--I crushed them up and added them to apple sauce.

I wanted to add that I still take the PP 1500, and I just take them with water. They're easier than the GNC UltraNourishair to take. They go down easier. But for anyone wanting to get more aminos and protein, I think the shakes are the way to go. Most shakes have so much more aminos than these pills. I've noticed a BIG difference. You can get so much from the shakes that it almost seems pointless to take the pills
blush.gif
hwell:.

[ QUOTE ]
Hi there!
wave.gif
I was wondering if anyone has noticed any weight gain with the amino acids, or with any other supplements? Thanks!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I don't think weight gain can be blamed on supplements. I think it can only be blamed on eating more, not exercising, and health problems.

Back