Pure Vitamin E Hair Oil

LDebagoria

I was at Aurora Pharmacy when I saw a little bottle of this on the shelf by the Vitamin E capsules.
I know that using vitamin E on your ends had been mentioned here before, but I just want to check up and see how well it's been working for those using it, before I go dousing my hair with it! :eek:

Yeah, I started that thread! I also wonder if anyone else had luck with it. Its still working great for me!
However, its important that the consistency be very thick, to the point where it is slow moving out of the bottle. I have found that the thinner more liquid like Vitamin E isn't as effective in coating the ends.

dtachi said:
Yeah, I started that thread! I also wonder if anyone else had luck with it. Its still working great for me!
However, its important that the consistency be very thick, to the point where it is slow moving out of the bottle. I have found that the thinner more liquid like Vitamin E isn't as effective in coating the ends.

Because of your thread I started mixing it with my face lotion and IT SAVED MY SKIN. I only use one drop (one capsules last for 4-5 uses) but 1 drop is more than sufficient to keep my skin soft and supple all day--seriously. My cleansers fight acne, so leave my skin dry and tight, the vitamin e comes in and replenshes my skin perfectly. YEAH VITAMIN E!!!!

bajanplums1 said:
Because of your thread I started mixing it with my face lotion and IT SAVED MY SKIN. I only use one drop (one capsules last for 4-5 uses) but 1 drop is more than sufficient to keep my skin soft and supple all day--seriously. My cleansers fight acne, so leave my skin dry and tight, the vitamin e comes in and replenshes my skin perfectly. YEAH VITAMIN E!!!!

Cool! So you used Vitamin E from the capsules and put them in the moisturizer. :scratchch . I might have to give that a try!

I was searching for threads about vitamin e oil.

I just started mixing this with jojoba oil to put on my scalp. So far it's been great. It keeps my scalp nourished, I no longer have dry and itchy scalp.

Last week I used it on my scalp when I DC'ed with ORS hair mayo and my hair retained so much moisture:blush:. I did not have to re-wet my hair while roller-setting!

It would interesting to find out the scientific benefits for using this oil on the hair and scalp!

Back