Purabody Naturals v BASK

ThickRoot

I have the BASK Cacao DC it doesn't really smell like chocolate to me though. For those of you that have the BASK Cacao and the Pura Chocolate Smoothie, which smells more like chocolate? I don't own anything by Pura but I see quite a few of you ladies talking about it.

I don't have b.a.s.k. But.................Purabody Naturals smells identical to Chocolate Pudding/Hot Chocolate/Chocolate Mousse/Chocolate Chips

It's a heavy Chocolate smell.

Hmmm. I have a sample of bask & it smelled good. I'll check when I get home. But that Pura I just want to get a spoon & go to town! But it's conditioner so I can't.

My PBN chocolate smoothie did NOT smell like chocolate at all. When I think of a something that smells like chocolate I imagine it would smell like Qhemet Biologics Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee.

I ordered a few more smoothies yesterday, I will see if the scent (or lack of scent) I experienced this first time around is consistent.

But I do want to try BASK. I will be ordering during their January sale.

I haven't tried my BASK yet, I will on Monday. I do love the consistency of it, but it does not smell like chocolate at all to me. It doesn't smell like Qhem detangling ghee or even a manufactured chocolate. My cacao dc doesn't smell like anything. But if it works I don't really care, it doesn't stink. I was looking forward to the chocolate smell...oh well.

PBN wins for scent. BASK barely has a chocolate scent. Really faint. I'll try to remember to use as soon as my twists come out to compare.

Can I ask a question?
for both who has tried the chocolate smoothie by PBN and the Cacao DC by BASK.. which one do you prefer talking about efficiency?

So I actually used the Cacao DC tonight. I LOVE it. This is only the first time so I need to use it a few more times to get a solid impression of it but it had good slip, I loved the way it felt on my hair, it was moisturzing AND once I started putting it on I smelled the cocoa smell! It was faint and natural not a mfg scent but it was there and it smelled good.

Back