Protein Queens: Challenge

Ok so I used the Dudley's drc 28 for 20 mins under a shower cap and holy cow is my hair soft. Listen. I love aphogee but I hate that I have to dry it unto my hair.

After 20 mins my hair felt stronger but more importantly - softer. I didn't even deep condition, just did a quick rinse out with HEHH. And then I even blowdried my hair and. It. Stayed. Soft.

I'm excited to use this again in the future.

Ok so I used the Dudley's drc 28 for 20 mins under a shower cap and holy cow is my hair soft. Listen. I love aphogee but I hate that I have to dry it unto my hair.

After 20 mins my hair felt stronger but more importantly - softer. I didn't even deep condition, just did a quick rinse out with HEHH. And then I even blowdried my hair and. It. Stayed. Soft.

The bolded is by far my favorite hardcore protein treatment to date. It will stay in my protein rotation for as long as I can find it for sure :yep:.

The bolded is by far my favorite hardcore protein treatment to date. It will stay in my protein rotation for as long as I can find it for sure :yep:.
Now yall are making me want to try...How often to you use this? How does it compare to the Komaza PT or Colorful Neutral Protein (which is just hydrolyzed keratin).

Now yall are making me want to try...How often to you use this? How does it compare to the Komaza PT or Colorful Neutral Protein (which is just hydrolyzed keratin).
I have never used Komaza Care Protein and the CNP is mild in comparison to Dudley's DRC 28.

I can use CNP about every 3 weeks safely but Dudley's I wait about 8 weeks, sometimes 10 and also when needed, ie., visible signs of breakage. It's that good.

I used it to stop further damage of my hair after demi-coloring too often without protein protection. I won't be trying that again.

I have never used Komaza Care Protein and the CNP is mild in comparison to Dudley's DRC 28.

I can use CNP about every 3 weeks safely but Dudley's I wait about 8 weeks, sometimes 10 and also when needed, ie., visible signs of breakage. It's that good.

I used it to stop further damage of my hair after demi-coloring too often without protein protection. I won't be trying that again.

I have been using CNP every week with no problems. In fact my hair has retained. However I use it underneath Joico Moisture Recovery Balm. I wonder if I can just use the Dudley's every couple months or so and just use the Joico weekly with nothing underneath.

I have been using CNP every week with no problems. In fact my hair has retained. However I use it underneath Joico Moisture Recovery Balm. I wonder if I can just use the Dudley's every couple months or so and just use the Joico weekly with nothing underneath.
Sounds like a good plan. I probably should boost up my protein use in any case.

Friday night I did a light protein with Hairveda Acai Phytokeratin conditioner. It was pretty good, nothing to brag about. Soft hair upon drying though.

I got braids installed yesterday. Since I was low on Refresher Sprays, I ordered two Bamboo Strengthening Sprays from APB to use on my braids.

@Froreal3 I second the bolded. Neutral protein filler is very mild to me. I barely feel a difference when I use it on its own so I usually just mix it into my aphogee two step or with some of my other mild proteins. My hair is going through some breakage issues right now so I think I'll be using it quite frequently, while I figure out how my hair reacts. I'll be sure to let you know once Ive experimented more with it.

I deep conditioned yesterday with Naturelle Grow Bamboo and Silk Deep Conditioner while in the shower. This really is a protein treatment since it made my hair feel a little strong and I had to use a good amount of SSI Cococreme Leave-in Conditioner to soften it up.

Still rocking these braids. I am loving the convenience so much I plan on getting different sets until August or so.
I am waiting for my Bamboo Strengthening Spray to use on them to get my daily/every other day protein boast.

Back