protective styles for short hair??

Mamamia

This is what I'm having the most problems with. My hair is about chin-lengh at the moment and growing. I wash it once to twice a week, condition and moisturize daily as well as deep condition it every so often. It is relaxed now also. Here's the problem I've ran into. I don't want to use heat on it ofen or not at all if I can help it. But with it being short right now, after I condition it let it air dry, it looks thick and unruly. I usually wind up flat ironing it down so that I can wrap it and make it look presentable. It's too short to roller set. Any suggestions on how to maintain a decent short style an keep my locks healthy at the same time??

[ QUOTE ]
It's too short to roller set. Any suggestions on how to maintain a decent short style an keep my locks healthy at the same time??

[/ QUOTE ]

Mamamia, I know that u feel that it's too short, but have u actually tried to rollerset it? U may be surprised. I've rollerset my aunt's chin length hair with very big magnetic rollers. Her hair turned out very nice. I've given both my aunt & my mom beautiful braid outs with chin length hair. In fact this is all my mom wears now (she's now at shoulder length).

HTH
Peachtree

bmp
cool.gif

Back