Protectiv Healthy Ends

zoya_j

Any naturals use this ? It says it's for heat & chemical damage but I got some and used it anyway. My hair my ends feel soft and silky without being greasy. My hair is not dry, but I did my first 2 strand twists today /images/graemlins/grin.gif and I was thinking I should seal my ends. I use a glycerin/water/rosemary mix but I wanted something just for the ends. I noticed I still have a lot of stray permed ends and this has helped to tame them.

/images/graemlins/drunk.gifSlowly, but surely

Current length 3-4 inches

I bought it but haven't used it yet. I also wanted something extra for my ends. I'll let you know what I think when I use it. Hopefully I can recall this post /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Thanks for the review.

Protectiv or Profectiv? No offense, just wondering.

If it is Profectiv, then I must say that I love their products that I've used. This isn't one of them. But, I'm glad you liked it! Then you can move on to their Break-Free, Mega-Growth, Mega-Moisturizer, and Anti-Itch serum just to name a few! Lol

If you weren't talking about Profectiv, you'll have to excuse me. I am a Profectiv junkie. /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif

Hi karonica,

Have you used their sprays, like that protein, strengthening (reconstructor) one? If yes, what are your opinions on it?

TIA /images/graemlins/smile.gif

THEY HAVE SPRAYS?????? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif OH MY LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*grabbing coat, grabbing purse, locking office, running outside, catching cab to nearest beauty supply store*

Karonica, I guess it's fair to say you like Profectiv products, don't you?? /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif Wow, girl, you're dangerous!

I like Healthy Ends and Mega Growth because they're both creamy. I prefer using Break Free on freshly shampooed hair. It instantly softens it. On dry hair, it leaves a dull film.

Alireno is another Profectiv groupie!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Girl, don't SCARE me like that anymore! Do you hear me? Whew. I seriously thought that they came out with some sprays. Shoo..... *blood pressure lowering*

Well anyways, I haven't tried their shampoo and conditioner. I've been to the store and looked at it, and thought, "Eh." They don't seem like a must buy. Instead, I got my favorite conditioner by Salon Selectives, the drenched formula for coarse hair. It is excellent for conditioner washes. But I haven't tried the others, and honestly, don't have any interest in those at the moment.

Ok girl, I'm glad your BP is back to normal. Wouldn't want to be the cause of any problems /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ngaa

Don't bother about Sally's over here they don't stock up on blacK products like the store in the US /images/graemlins/nono.gif Check any black hair shop for Profectiv products.

to see what you're looking for got to

http://www.strengthofnature.com

If you have trouble locating it in peterborough let me know what you want and I'll send some in the post. Each tub is only like 4oz /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back