Progress Pictures

:heart::bighug: Thanks so much for the love ladies :)

Lovelilocks thats my Herstyler Serum, so light on the hair but shine- E!

Last edited:
I thought the pic in your sig looked different, great progress I can see you won't be in the BSL challenge for too long Lol

:lachen: that same darn shirt huh, you were like what:look:? I KNOW I looked and was like no one is going to notice the difference if I don't post something, I am in my boys room sitting since I moved my dresser, lol I love the auto camera feature. camera is on the window sill and I am sitting on their toy box! LOL :D

MY two sons are hiding over behind the bed front! I told them to stay out of the pictures, I caught ones head in one of the pics!

Last edited:
Absolutely gorgeous!!! All of your hard work is definitely paying off!:dance7:

Well Ms_Coco37 we have to work hard to reach our goals, I made sure I posted these pics so we can start our Journey!

:newbie: here saying wonderful progress!
Thanks SO MUCH!

Well look at my buddy!!!!

Is that BSB????It's hard to tell..

Congratulations on ALL that hair growth!

SMS Where have you been? I have missed my buddy, we were doing our thang, then we both disappeared and reappeared.

Wonderful progress! Girl your hair looks like black silk so nice and shiny.

Awww Thanks so much, I love the Black color, not saying I HAVE 8 boxes of Colorsilk #10 Black in my closet, I AM NOT SAYING THAT, I am not, :) I do! I love black

Beautiful!!!
Thanks so much

WOW, your hair is so beautiful. It grew so much. Very pretty.

Thanks so much, I have hair anorexia until I take these pictures they help me to see with the Third EYE!

Excellent progress!!!

Excellent progress! Your hair is gorgeous!!

beautiful! congratulations!!!!!

Grow girl grow, nice progress youf hair is beautiful.

Amazing progress! :congrats:

Aww Thanks for the flowers

Great progress!

Hands, down! You made so much progress---that is so excellent.

Thanks so much Ladies I appreciate it! Hope 2010 is real nice to us, and we see alot of progress.

Back