Progress Pictures after 7.5 months

What great progress!! Do you think you can post your regimen? Also, is this the first time you have grown your hair to this length? You must be sooo excited.

Congratulations, and please post more pics if you have them!!

cj

What are you eating??? Your hair grows FAST! Congrats! You must share your secrets with the class!

...and ummm...when you post the hair regi- Imma need dat workout regi- too! :look:
..wit'cha itsy bitsy waisted self...:lachen:

My regimen is super simple because I am a single mom to a one and five year old and not enough time.

I cowash once a week. Using either David Babaii Wildaid Hydrating Conditioner, Aussie Moist, or JASON Biotin Conditioner. ( I alternate)

Then I deep condition under a steamer using either Mane and Tail Conditioner, Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat, or Kenra Shea Butter Reconstructor. (I alternate)

Shampoo:
I don't use shampoo. The only time shampoo sees my hair is when I go to the salon for my relaxer.

Detangler: Mane and Tail Detangler. I detangle with Jilbere Wide Tooth Comb

Leave in: Giovanni Direct Leave-in

I airdry 90% of the time

Daily Moisturizers: Jojoba Oil or Pure Coconut oil

Relaxer: Done at salon every 8 weeks with Affirm Mild (I plan to start stretching to 12 weeks now)

I bun or pin my hair up 90% of the time. I mostly use
Good Hair Days Magic Grip Hair Pins

For edges:
Aloe Vera Gel

I always sleep in a silk scarf

As for supplements, I take GNC Women’s Ultra Mega Vitamins 2 a day, Swanson's Biotin (5000 mcg a day), and Jarrow's MSM (2000mg a day). I have been very lax about my supplements. I only take probably 4 days a week and I actually stopped taking for two weeks at the end of July/ beginning of August because I needed a break from pills. I was also taking Vitamin Shoppe Silica up until July when I ran out.

Feel free to ask any other questions. Sorry for the delay in posting. The one year old is sick.

I just received a PM about whether I used heat on my hair. I don't use blow dryers but, I do flat iron my hair once a month. At first I was using a Corioliss and I was flat ironing the length of the hair shaft. Now I use a FHI Platform and I only flat iron the parts that need straigthening from the root.

Back