Progress Pics (I Think)

songbyrd517

Hi everyone. I have had my braids in for a month, and decided to take them down. I could not take it. I was afraid of my hair coming out. So, There are pics of my hair in my album. The link and pw are in the siggy, and the pics are in the last album titled After Braids. I am still transitioning, I just airdried and flat ironed to show the length. My hair grows at turtle speed, and I'm a little depressed. Tres bien :ohwell:

P.S. Sorry about the choppiness, I have not yet mastered photoshop.

Last edited:
songbyrd517 said:
Hi everyone. I have had my braids in for a month, and decided to take them down. I could not take it. I was afraid of my hair coming out. So, There are pics of my hair in my album. The link and pw are in the siggy, and the pics are in the last album titled After Braids. I am still transitioning, I just airdried and flat ironed to show the length. My hair grows at turtle speed, and I'm a little depressed. Tres bien :ohwell:

P.S. Sorry about the choppiness, I have not yet mastered photoshop.

Turtle speed? It must be a might fast turtle!:lol: Girl your hair is beautiful and it is growing. Maybe you can't tell, but we sure can. Keep up the good work and good luck with your transitioning!:)

Your hair looks like it's growing to me. Maybe I am blind, but it looks like it grew anywhere between 3 and 3.5 inches!

Hi Songbyrd! :wave:

Your hair is very beautiful! It appears to have grown, however, I didn't do any comparisons because my computer is too slow to be flippin' back and forth between pics. :lol:

We never think our is making any progress when everyone else sees a difference.... :ohwell: .... :lol:

Keep growing....

~op~

Looks like progress to me! :yep: Your hair looks really nice! I especially like that "Hair 2" pic where it shows a side view of your hair! Happy hair growing and best wishes to ya' during your transition! :clap:

A watched pot never boils..... you know your hair is growing, gurl!!:weird:

Your hair showed alot of growth that I can see :yep:. Just keep up the hard work on your hair and you'll be brastrap by the end of the year!

kitty18 said:
You have definitely made some progress. :) What type of braids did you get?

Thank you. I had box braids about the size of a pencil. next time, I'll have the same sized braid, just blocks of my hair that are a little bigger. There are pics in this thread [thread=53549]Braids[/thread]

Thank you very much everyone. Your kindness is very encouraging. I guess I'm feeling down because it is really hard for me to tell when my hair is growing and it makes me feel like giving up. Also, This is my rough point. I have not been able to get my hair past this point in a very long time. It seems like this it the longest it can get before it starts to break. I'm just a little afraid I guess. Also, you guys think it grew a few inches :shocked: ! It does not look like it to me, especially looking in the mirror. I always want to try to get at least my 1/2 inch per month. Well, thanks guys. I guess I can try to be a little nicer to my hair. I just can't seem to get it past this point. I may need you all to keep me from getting a buzz cut.

Back