Progress pics...i guess *SIGH*

NinasLongAmbition

I didnt make it to APL!!!:nono: My hair grows soooooo slow..omg. In 09 im doing sew ins i cant take it anymore my hair journey is going to take longer than i thought and I cant watch my hair anymore so my protective style is going to be that. 1ST PIC TAKEN AUG.15 (FRESHLY RELAXED) 2ND PIC TAKEN TODAY (FRESHLY RELAXED YESTERDAY) UGHHHHHH I CANT BELIEVE IM STILL NOT APL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAD TO VENT SRY
100_02222-1.jpg

100_0366-1.jpg

Girl, what are you talking about? That's great progress for 4 months.:clap: Keep up the good work.

This is great progress, you will get there so trust me, just keep on doing what your doing and you will make it to your goal!

We all need to vent sometimes! :grin: You still got some great growth during that stretch...your hair is noticibly longer. You're gonna reach APL in no time :yep:

Ok...so you may not have reached APL - yet, but you're not far away from it at all. You're so much closer than you were in August.

You've made wonderful progress. 4 months is not a long time!

Well done.

I understand your frustration though. :look: I was hoping to be SL by now but I didn't make it. :wallbash::wallbash: You'll get there soon.

Your progress is beautiful and your hair is healthy (which is more important). Just keep doing what you do and you'll be there in no time.

You have made great progress! You'll get to APL when you get there! (Which won't be too long from now) HHG!

I guess everyone is in a funk. Must be the end of year blues. I see more length and fullness. You did move forward and that's a good thing girl! I guess we all need to step back and hide the hair so we can actually SEE growth...I know how you feel, but you did improve a lot!

Your hair is gorgeous! I would love to have your hair thickness and health. For four months you did awesome! APL is just around the corner for you =)

Again i am on my Blackberry so i can't see your pics OP... But in 4 months you would get 2 inches (on average). And unless you are short, i think it takes mor than 2 inches to get from SL to APL.

I bet by spring you'll be there! :yep: i think your idea to hide your hair under a weave for a while will help your frustration. ;)

Hun I don't know why you are so discouraged, I see great progress between today and the August picture.

Congrats!Your hair has grown very well since August :yep:!! I love how it falls into that fab V shape!! You will be apl so soon! Just keep doing what you have been!

Awww thank you ladies!!!! You really have lifted my spirits. I guess im so discouraged because I thought I would be APL by now . I started this journey in Feb.08 @ Sl and I thought I would make APl plus by now. Im just going to get a sew in by the end of this month and keep doing so until I relax in march for my 1 yr update.

You've still made great progress you're hair looks healthy which is most important. Conrgrats!!!:grin:

Back