PROGRESS PICS FOR OCT/MT USERS: 6/1 - 9/1

Okay, so I finally decide to post my progress, yesterday I went to my stylist and got a perm. When she rinsed my hair I was ecstatic because I noticed at least 3 inches of NG, but as suspected my joy was short live, as she explain i needed a trim because my ends were splitting, but she promised to only take or 1/2 inch:lachen:yeah and I'm Tyra Banks. I knew she was going to take 1 inch or more, so I explained how hard I have been trying to grow out my hair. The DH says it looks good, not to worry, but I've tried so hard to protect my ends:sad:. I have noticed the growth and I am pleased with my over all results. I started using Ovation kit around 7/20 the funny thing is that I wasn't even using it everyday. Maybe three times a week, & I still received growth.

Dang, you grew good!!! Didn't you say she cut an inch too because of your ends??? If that's the case your hair grew a lot!! Wow. Keep up the good work!:grin:

Congratulations, Candycane. I see improvement! Keep up the good work.

Thanks Platinum!

:yep:, definitely thicker, keep it up CC.

It really is MUCH thicker, I feel like my hair has doubled in thickness.

MUCH thicker - not super fast growth, but :wow: thickness!

Thanks JK:yep:

It looks thicker and longer to me, it looks like you've gone from sl to almost apl.

Thanks hopeful! :yep: I was a bit discouraged because I thought I would finally be at apl..but I'd say a few more months and it will be OFFICIAL!

June 7th
100_0347-vi.jpg

August 30th
100_0407-vi.jpg

Keep up the good work!!

i think i'm going to hold on trying this until the new year.

i want to start fresh at the beginning of the year.

exciting!

Everyone has such amazing growth! I wish I had stayed on track,then I'd be able to post with all of you. I'll definatly be posting at the next check in.

Hi Ladies

I am new to this web site and learning about how to care for long hair, I have very short hair Well I order the Mega Teg on last Sat, but I never received it yet. I notice the company charged me 21.00 plus tax, but charged my account $38.00. I got the website for here on line a UK vendor. But I still planning on getting some and to start your challenge if it not to late . I am checking to see if I could get some in Atlanta at a tack store. I am now on my journey to growing healthy hair. PS all of your hair look so healthy, keep up the good work . Be blessed

Excuse my crappy photos. I accidentally deleted the software that could add lines and text to photos so to improvise I'll just write it out. The last pic is Sept 08...

I don't see THAT much progress but my hair has definitely thickened up and is a lot healthier.

Awesomous growth, Candycane! :yep: I see your growth is consistant good job.

June 7th
100_0347-vi.jpg

August 30th
100_0407-vi.jpg

You have all had remarkable progress and I want to thank you so much for posting pictures. But DANG GINA!!! Brittany, your hair grew so much! Seeing your ponytail change so much is so inspiring! :yep:

Keep up the good work, ladies. You're making me want to get OCT myself. I think I really will!

Hi Ladies

I am new to this web site and learning about how to care for long hair, I have very short hair Well I order the Mega Teg on last Sat, but I never received it yet. I notice the company charged me 21.00 plus tax, but charged my account $38.00. I got the website for here on line a UK vendor. But I still planning on getting some and to start your challenge if it not to late . I am checking to see if I could get some in Atlanta at a tack store. I am now on my journey to growing healthy hair. PS all of your hair look so healthy, keep up the good work . Be blessed

Thank you and WELCOME!

Hi Ladies

Hi and welcome kathy. If you want to join the MT/OCT challenge, then here's the link for it - http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?p=5572575#post5572575. Have fun honey.

Everyone has such amazing growth! I wish I had stayed on track,then I'd be able to post with all of you. I'll definatly be posting at the next check in.

Welcome back Mz. Shug. We hope to see your progress on December 1st:yep:.

Finally

My starting point since the challenge is in my Avatar. My current September reveal is in the signature.

I must say I really didn't think there was much growth, but pictures really do tell. I am calling this hip........streeetched...LOL

I wish I could do a side by side but I don't know how. JKyia helped me the last time.

I will be leaving for the eveing and check back in the thread tomorrow.

HHGS

RZ~

Finally

My starting point since the challenge is in my Avatar. My current September reveal is in the signature.

I must say I really didn't think there was much growth, but pictures really do tell. I am calling this hip........streeetched...LOL

I wish I could do a side by side but I don't know how. JKyia helped me the last time.

HHGS

RZ~

Glad to see this is working for everyone at every stage of hair growth:drunk:

Reporting my 90 day challenge results.

I started 6/1. I stayed the course for the most part and used at least 3x's a week, but hit a few bumps since I had surgery in July and was in recovery during the month of August. For that period I put in cornrows.

I will stay in the challenge thru the end of the year.

You have all had remarkable progress and I want to thank you so much for posting pictures. But DANG GINA!!! Brittany, your hair grew so much! Seeing your ponytail change so much is so inspiring! :yep:

Keep up the good work, ladies. You're making me want to get OCT myself. I think I really will!

Thank you. I was pretty amazed myself. I started using the product at the beggining of March and looking back I don't think I really started to see the amazing growth until May.

Finally

HHGS

RZ~

RZILYNT! :creatures Thanks for showing your pix. Your hair is beautiful and so long. :spinning: Congrats on your growth. I do see growth. What time frame are we talking?

Wow!!! You guys are inspiring. I just got my MegaTek on Saturday and I have been using almost everyday. I will post my pics on the next go round!!!

RZILYNT! :creatures Thanks for showing your pix. Your hair is beautiful and so long. :spinning: Congrats on your growth. I do see growth. What time frame are we talking?

ThankYOU!!!

The time between the avatar picture and the current siggy was from 6/08 until now.9/08
Now to get it all even... That will be a trick without cutting. But I am going to try to stay the course until December. Then no matter what. I will even it out bu then.

RZ~

This thread is so inspiring I can't wait until I order and start using these products! Keep up the great work ladies!

Oh my goodness. I have went through this entire thread and I am super impressed with this product. I have been using it daily for the past couple of days. I have used it before a few times but as a protein treatment. I can't wait to see progress.

Thanks so much honey. I noticed that it made my hair look a lot healthier and shinier too. Girl dem horses gat to be jelly of our hair right now:yep:.

Thanks sweetie. I can count on the support of my sistas up in here. Girl JN, you know one of the things I was so distraught about was the fine-ness of my hair. I was wondering if there was anything that would make it thicker, and VOILA! Here comes these wonderful Godsend products. Thank you Father in heaven - finally!!!

I can't wait to get my WEN set for my 40th birthday gift in October too - double wammy. I am excited:clap:.

I so love all ya'll my OCT/MT sistas. Great and happy hair growing to all of you. Now I really can't wait for the December 1st reveal.

ETA: My hair actually has a little weight now. When I lift and raise it with my hands, it actually feels a little heavy. I haven't experienced this before. I love it.
Could you please tell me about the WEN products that you are talking about?

Ok I am Ill now, I want 2 inches by Christmas -- Just want a bun

Ok will place an order from someplace you all recommend.

Back