PROGRESS PICS FOR OCT/MT USERS: 6/1 - 9/1

OMG!. I was forced to purchase this Mega-Tek tonight after reading these posts. I went through about 10 pages of this post and it was so much information I had to skip to last. I want IN!! You guys are having the greatest progress and I want to be a part of that. Beautiful, Beautiful hair on this board is all I can say!. You guys really encourage me I tell ya!:theteam:

Hi Ladies,
Ok I have decided to take the Mega/OCT plunge. I just ordered my products and I am going to start them after my next relaxer in about 9-10 weeks in December. I'm too excited, I can only imagine how much I can get done in 6 months before my next bday!

From an anecdotal perspective, have people seen better results with the megatek alone or with the megateck/oct mix? I want both length and thickness so I was going to do both. What do you all think?

Thanks again ladies for sharing your progress, I am super inspired!!

Oh and one more quick question, I am obviously slightly slow when it comes to updating my signature on LHCF. How do I add the pikistrips link to my profile? I have tried and tried to no avail ;( I am going to take another picture day tonight to show my last 2 months of progress now that I am post-relaxer...

..and who am I foolin? As soon as I get the MT and OCT bottles, I'm starting my challenge!!! :lachen:

Ciao ladies!

Ms Montoute:

Try this:
1. go to My Gallery in your pikistrips
2. click the pic u want
3. u should c on the left "Image Code"
4. copy the code in the box under "image code"
5. paste that code in your in your siggy (via edit profile option)

okay ladies i finally read this whole thread(well kinda), i was soo moved that i couldn't stop:lachen:i am floored with some of these progress shots. good job ladies. wow wow wow. okay i finally got my MT 2days, yay! i trying to grow out my bald spot in my nape area. also i plan to order some OCT, because i need some length in my life. lol or maybe i'll use oct on my front and mt on my back. i want even hair across the board. okay i'll be keeping track of my progress and will post pics asap

Everyone's getting such great results. I just received my MT yesterday and plan to use it tonite. I hope my results are as great as yours!!! (FINGERS CROSSED!!)....

:grin::grin:

How do you apply your Mega Tek, do you apply it directly to your scalp or your hair, do you mix it up with some other products? I am just curious because your growth is incredible! :yep:I thought about purchasing some Mega Tek but I didn't really know how to apply it to my hair for the best results, can you please hook me up with some tips?

Hi!!!

I apply a Mega-Tek mix to my scalp daily and wash my hair weekly. I don't apply the Mega-Tek directly to my hair. My mix consists of 2 oz of Mega-Tek, 1/8 tsp of castor oil, 1/8 tsp of vitamin e oil, and 1/8 tsp of silk amino acids. One 16 oz bottle of Mega-Tek lasted me 4 1/2 months.

Ladies! Awesome progress.

I added MT to Virgin Hair Fertilizer and the results are a-mazing. I almost have the hair i cut off almost a month ago, back again! I'm dizzy. I had been wearing my hair in a wash and go ponytail and hadn't straightened in about a month. So I had no idea. None. This weekend I had my hair pressed for the first time and I was shocked when I got home...:spinning:

I slacked up on garlic supps, bcs it was making my stomach a little...:ohwell:...but i'll lower my dosage and start again. The shedding started and I have to address it. I got the best of both worlds with the tingle, tangle of vhf and the protein power of mt...you guys got it goin' on!

OMG. You all have such wonderful progress. Very inspiring. I see a product pusher and I feel the PJism coming out :lachen:... dang it...I can't keep buying stuff. I want :yep: to be MBL by Summer 2009.....taps fingers....yeah this a good reason. Isn't it?:grin:

Really? Awwww....shucks, now I can dance
11.gif

Thank you so much, BM....I appreciate your kind words!
lmao at the smiley usage

started using again last month...will update in Dec...I made a super grow megatek hair mix:
megatek
jbco
black seed oil
olive oil
coconut oil
tea tree oil
surge
a dab of mtg
reg castor oil
mill creek biotin shampoo
avocado oil
can't remember what else but at this point I can't feel my scalp at all and my relaxed hair suffers from shrinkage

does anyone have a recent update or progress pics with Mega Tek new formula. I'd love to see what the new formula is capable of before buying.

I'm interested in OCT as well but I've never tried it. I got fast growth and thickness from MT from 09-10

@PureSilver - I would be interested in results with the new formula as well. I still have one bottle of the old formulation left, which I plan to start using again soon. Would like to know if the new formulation is as good.
This last week or so it occurred to me, my hair LOVES SULFUR. I always get great thickness and growth. I've used Njoy's, MTG, MT and Liquid Gold in the past. So back to sulfur based products I go.

I'm not too keen on the new formula. @ilong. I've used the old formula in the past with great results. I need the old formula back into my life, I love to "stick to the evil I know" :grin:

Back