PROGRESS PICS FOR OCT/MT USERS: 6/1 - 9/1

Nice & Wavy

Well, I thought it was time to do an updated thread since the other one is soooooooooooo long.

For all the ladies who have just updated your pics and placed them in the other thread, please put them here so all can see!

Blessings....N&W

I'll be the first!

*post copied from other progress pic thread*

Here are my progress pics from June 8th to August 30th!

060808083008progresspickv5.jpg

I've been a faithful user of Mega-Tek for 3 months.

I wanted to wait until the September 1st party to show this progress but I was so excited that I had to share my excitement with you ladies TODAY!

I'm a part of the 1/8-1/4 inch a month club so the amount of growth I've received in these past three months means so much to me!

I thank God for leading me to this awesome product and I thank God for you amazing ladies who've supported and encouraged me!

I can only imagine where my hair is going to be when my 6 year natural hair anniversary rolls around in late December!

Here are mine results...1st pic was in April and the others was taken in August:

100_5216_edited.jpg

August:

100_5798_edited.jpg

100_5812_edited.jpg

100_5802_edited.jpg

100_5828_edited.jpg

I think I've gained about another 2 inches when stretched....I'm happy moreso because I'm about to enter my growing season (Fall/Winter) so I'm looking to at least be a little past brastrap by December.

Ooooohhhhhhh, I hope so because then by next Summer, I will have reached my goal of Mid-back:grin:

Last edited:
Simply awesome progress!!!:grin:

Absolutely beautiful!

I'll be the first!

*post copied from other progress pic thread*

Here are my progress pics from June 8th to August 30th!

060808083008progresspickv5.jpg

I've been a faithful user of Mega-Tek for 3 months.

I wanted to wait until the September 1st party to show this progress but I was so excited that I had to share my excitement with you ladies TODAY!

I'm a part of the 1/8-1/4 inch a month club so the amount of growth I've received in these past three months means so much to me!

I thank God for leading me to this awesome product and I thank God for you amazing ladies who've supported and encouraged me!

I can only imagine where my hair is going to be when my 6 year natural hair anniversary rolls around in late December!

Congrats Ladies!!! That is some serious growth. I broke down and finally ordered my MT. I received it yesterday. After all those great reviews I figured why not. Keep growing ladies!!!

Here are mine results...1st pic was in June and the others was taken in August:

100_5334-2-1.jpg

August:

100_5798_edited.jpg

100_5812_edited.jpg

100_5802_edited.jpg

100_5828_edited.jpg

I think I've gained about another 2 inches when stretched....I'm happy moreso because I'm about to enter my growing season (Fall/Winter) so I'm looking to at least be a little past brastrap by December.

Ooooohhhhhhh, I hope so because then by next Summer, I will have reached my goal of Mid-back:grin:

Someone please catch me 'cause I'm about to fall out.....Too late!

:thud:

Fabulous N&W...just fabulous! I'm gonna put on some music and do a praise dance just for you!

:reddancer:

Someone please catch me 'cause I'm about to fall out.....Too late!

:thud:

Fabulous N&W...just fabulous! I'm gonna put on some music and do a praise dance just for you!

:lachen::lachen:...girl, you are too funny!

Thank you sis. I see now that when you use this product properly, it causes you to get and keep an inch per month. It's wonderful to say the least.:yep:

Thank you girl for the music...I can hear it and the dance...I'm right there with ya!

For all the people who have begun to use it and are afraid...don't be. See the results from all of us who have been using and notice the thickness and length, regardless of any shedding. I don't have shedding anymore, just the normal shedding a person should have.

Okay Ladies!!! This is very inspiring progress!!! I really gotta try this!:spinning:
Yes, try it..you won't regret it.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Beautiful progress, ladies!!! It's so very inspiring!! :yep:
Thanks, JK. I figured I'd better show them now because the way my computer has been acting, I might not get a chance to do it. I can't wait to see your progress pics!

Nice&Wavy, Ebony Eyes, and Brittanyyou ladies
all have awsome growth.....Congratulations

Thank you so much, EOAA!

Back